Big bags! I need bigger bags, help please.

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 27 Apr 2008, 10:04

Big bags! I need bigger bags, help please.

I am after increasing the number of Primal Mooncloth Bags and Imbued Netherweave Bags I have. To get these straight off the auction house would be prohibitively expensive. Therefore I am seeking help.

What I am looking for is a tailor who can make the following items:
[item]Imbued Netherweave Bag[/item]
[item]Primal Mooncloth[/item]
[item]Primal Mooncloth Bag[/item]

I know there is a cooldown on the Primal Mooncloth, but I am hoping not every guild tailor is churning out this stuff at the maximum amount.
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Erethas » 27 Apr 2008, 10:15

Lintissa, your bags are just fine. Don't fall for the perceived social pressure that demands all women to have huge bags.

Joking aside, I can help with that. I have more or less made the bags I need for myself, so I can spare the primal mooncloth if you need it.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 27 Apr 2008, 14:31

Well my Primal Mooncloth cooldown is unused until after I get my epic flyer and max out enchanting (there's something horribly wrong with me :S) so feel free to chuck the mats at me. I'm not specialized though so you'd only get one.

I can also make the actual bags.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Arabella » 27 Apr 2008, 15:59

My mooncloth cooldown is being used until the price for the bloody stuff drops. I can do you either form of bag, however.
Bring the Light!
Arabella
Sensuous Slaneshi Sybarite

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Apr 2008, 20:48

I've got a pile of Netherweave and I can make the bags... I'm not using my cooldown at the moment either.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to General Discussion.