Forum bug reports

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 06 Jul 2016, 09:17

I have a request, a mind reading mod to allow me not to have to type.
Gergel, get crackin! :Q
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 06 Jul 2016, 22:50

Tormeron on 06 Jul 2016 11:17 wrote:I have a request, a mind reading mod to allow me not to have to type.
Gergel, get crackin! :Q

Start -> Settings -> Time & language -> Speech -> Microphone.

Then speak what's on your mind. Your computer will read it.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 06 Jul 2016, 23:39

Thought of that, but my computer keeps not understanding me correctly, when i say ship it writes shit...
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 07 Jul 2016, 12:49

It had taken several weeks, but at long last the adventuring party, led by Adrenus, emerged from deep, dark, wild woods. A small cove lied before them, a natural harbour. Floating majestically in the middle was the goal of their search.

Adrenus pointed excitedly. "The ancient long-lost shit!"

"Wow, we really found it, mon!" exclaimed Coalbrow. "Ah din' dink de info from dat mysterious shifty half-mechanical-half-orc-half-gnome mon could be true."

"It was certainly true," Lilandris said and lit up her smokestack of a pipe with a flash and a mighty hissing noise. "Definitely an elven shit. The long sleek shape and purplish colour are unmistakeable."

Clara could barely contain her enthusiasm. "Let's go dig through it! I bet there's treasure hidden away inside that shit!"

Serendipity of course gave her obligatory humph and "I could have been in the bar!" oneliner. She added: "And King Varian's shit is much bigger and stronger."

Aroona made a face. "I think Varian's is much uglier. Too chunky and just dull brown. This elven shit is long, sleek and smooth, and I love the colours!"

"I have a bad feeling about that shit," Thelarwen said quietly. She eyed it cautiously. "Wind is blowing from its direction. Something in that shit smells... wrong. If we were to climb on it, I suspect we will be knee-deep in something very unpleasant."

"When has that ever stopped us?" Chepi grinned. "I'm sure you can handle anything we might step into."

"Oh, come on! I'm sure everything is fine and we can have a nice picnic on the shit!" said Adrenus dismissively and waved everyone towards a boat that was waiting to take the adventurers to the Ancient Lost Shit of Doom.
- Darkscryer Raastok
2 people like this post.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 07 Jul 2016, 13:16

... wat
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Gergel » 07 Jul 2016, 15:20

Read Tormeron's previous message.
- Darkscryer Raastok
Shevron likes this post.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Shevron » 07 Jul 2016, 16:11

I lolled
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 08 Jul 2016, 00:04

Gergel on 07 Jul 2016 15:20 wrote:Read Tormeron's previous message.

Yes I was aware of said post at the time of reading. I repeat myself... "...wat"
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 08 Jul 2016, 05:38

Sarawr on 20 Jun 2016 21:53 wrote:Clicking the little arrow (or thread link) of Last Post on the main page takes you to the last page (or top of the page if there's only one) of a thread rather than the last post, while the Last Post arrow on separate threads take you to the last post as intended.

To get back to the topic, this still happens. I hope I explained it clearly. For instance, if I now click on the last post to this thread from the main page (with chat and all), it only takes me to the top of the page instead of the last post itself.
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 08 Jul 2016, 07:52

Sarawr on 08 Jul 2016 06:38 wrote:
Sarawr on 20 Jun 2016 21:53 wrote:Clicking the little arrow (or thread link) of Last Post on the main page takes you to the last page (or top of the page if there's only one) of a thread rather than the last post, while the Last Post arrow on separate threads take you to the last post as intended.

To get back to the topic, this still happens. I hope I explained it clearly. For instance, if I now click on the last post to this thread from the main page (with chat and all), it only takes me to the top of the page instead of the last post itself.

I cannot seem to replicate your issue on my browser, for me it seems to be working fine any way I try to use it.

Can anyone else replicate this issue so it can be fixed?

Tormeron
The soup master

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion.