WoW Gold Limit reached

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 18 Jan 2008, 11:49

Lemme touch the tail and I forgive you!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Toot » 18 Jan 2008, 12:05

what? that much gold and he's not been hacked yet? lucky bugger!

I keep "trying" to play the AH, but I'm still unsure as to what MG's average prices are for most items. My past servers have had items always at the top-end of their price ranges, verging on stupid prices, thanks to all the *"&%)!"? who buy gold. Gonna experiment again i think, leave my bank character with about 50g and see if i make a profit or not.
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 18 Jan 2008, 12:08

I always just dump stuff at for me fixed rates, no matter what the `price of the day is`, and let them run for 48hrs...

High end herbs pre TBC (thingies like Samsan etc) at 10s per plant, netherweave at 3g a stack, food a 10s a piece, cooked fish at 15s a piece etc etc etc (no motes or primals though, i`m always muting something anyways).

Didn`t had any returns of none sale so far, but I can`t arse myself to play the AH, I play eBay enough already.
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Voca » 18 Jan 2008, 16:54

Shevron wrote:Lemme touch the tail and I forgive you!

Hmm...

I'll have to think about that one. :tongue:
HB: Waste exactly four hours on this tomfoolery.

If you are cold, it will warm you.
If you are too heated, it will cool you.
If you are depressed, it will cheer you.
If you are excited, it will calm you.
NOW SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!
Voca
Exactly 26 Belgiums

Topic/Postby Fereth » 19 Jan 2008, 01:10

L?ntaria wrote:I always just dump stuff at for me fixed rates, no matter what the `price of the day is`, and let them run for 48hrs...

High end herbs pre TBC (thingies like Samsan etc) at 10s per plant, netherweave at 3g a stack, food a 10s a piece, cooked fish at 15s a piece etc etc etc (no motes or primals though, i`m always muting something anyways).

Didn`t had any returns of none sale so far, but I can`t arse myself to play the AH, I play eBay enough already.

I did play with auction house for few days. I bought herbs and made elixirs witch gave me few extras per stack. With in a week I made 100G to almost 1000G, but unfortunately the herb prices have sky rocketed up and it's not that profitable any more.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Grimmlor » 20 Jan 2008, 23:00

too have that much gold he is obviously just hording it up and not using it
the must gold ive made is 300
Grimmlor
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Jan 2008, 23:56

Heheh, I know that feeling... 1400 gold and counting for my epic flyer. At this rate, I'll have it by 2011.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 21 Jan 2008, 00:26

I've been at nearly 1700... twice. Less than that now....

But soon I'll have two characters two farm dailies with.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Nysard » 21 Jan 2008, 01:54

From all accounts that's around ?6,000 on the 'black market' but how accurate that is I have no idea. Still, makes you think...
Nysard

Previous

Return to General Discussion.