My UI - Images broke, Nys' fault sorry!

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Nysard » 12 Jun 2008, 23:08

My UI - Images broke, Nys' fault sorry!

Had some requests to see my UI so here goes:

One image will show my UI when i'm just stood around doing nothing, the other will show in a raid (what my UI is built for.)

Ignore the 'broken' look, i'm just wearing my disguise because think it looks great :)

Edit: Just noticed my raid setup didn't have De-cursive setup in that screen (Tempest Keep, i'm not needed for it.) If you look in the standing around setup you'll see it next to my spell bars on the right, that's where it usually is. Skull is on my head because of my aggro and no real way of getting rid of it going into phase 2 of the fight, skull on head = fire budgie going for shadow fish = easier for tanks to pick up. Oh, how i'd love Soulshatter!

My cast bar sits in between the player and target pane's, 3rd screenshot will show this.

Edit 2: Just occured to me the images may be huge in your browser, I play on a widescreen monitor hence the wierd resolution.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_052908_213753.jpg
WoWScrnShot_061208_230208.jpg
WoWScrnShot_052908_213735.jpg
Nysard

Topic/Postby Pepple » 13 Jun 2008, 01:56

May aswell make it a sharing thread!

A quick grab of mine then, I like it fairly simple really. Same for all my characters.
Attachments
pepui.jpg
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Shevron » 13 Jun 2008, 08:14

winamp is not the issue. Photoshop on the other hand is a beast!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Pepple » 13 Jun 2008, 09:23

An Intel Quad Core 2 Extreme CPU Q6850 @ 3Ghz. I'm only using the first two CPU's aswell, so could load alot more if I wanted, often playing another game windowed while I'm box sitting.
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 13 Jun 2008, 10:39

Heh, you want beastly? I was playing WoW and raytracing this at the same time (1600x1200 resolution - off the top of my head 3.5 billion polygons, each of those thingies in the background is an individual tree!)...

Mine's only dual core though... Oh! And my UI is so very bog standard. If it ain't broke and all that..
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Voca » 13 Jun 2008, 12:10

Mine's pretty simple. Buttons on one side, bars on the other. God I wish I had a widescreen though. :(
Attachments
Vocaloid.JPG
HB: Waste exactly four hours on this tomfoolery.

If you are cold, it will warm you.
If you are too heated, it will cool you.
If you are depressed, it will cheer you.
If you are excited, it will calm you.
NOW SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!
Voca
Exactly 26 Belgiums

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 13 Jun 2008, 12:43

This is how my ui currently looks, after some setup yesterday. Screenie taken while being on my paladin.
Think I better take a new screenie cause I've altered the setup a bit after struggling with it. But this shows what I'm using. During raids I use Grid that doesn't take much space either from the screen. And am always playing in windowed mode, having msn and iTunes on at the same time as well as Firefox if I need internets for anything.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_061208_151942.jpg
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 13 Jun 2008, 15:14

Thanks Nysard, I knew you put a fair amount of work into your UI and it looks good. Is that the fubar thing you have running along the top of the screen?

My UI is very boring and basic, just used 'hide gryphons' addon to tidy up the action bars at the bottom, a timer bar addon to ensure critical spells are always up, Titan Panel along the top and a little darkening behind the chat box for text clarity and that is all. Bit of a yawner I am afraid.

The only real customisation is the key bindings. Flash of Light, Cleanse and Holy Light are on numpad 1,2 and 3.
Holy Shield [rank1] is on F
Righteous Defense is on ] which on turn is on my 4th mouse button and
Avenger's Shield is on the middle mouse button.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_061308_142922.jpg
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Pepple » 13 Jun 2008, 15:34

Some nice UI's. Voca's wins for originality!

I'll also be adding you hordeside now, Ara. Muahaha.
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Nysard » 13 Jun 2008, 17:04

Lintissa wrote:Thanks Nysard, I knew you put a fair amount of work into your UI and it looks good. Is that the fubar thing you have running along the top of the screen?

The only real customisation is the key bindings.

Yup, Fubar at the top with various different plugins :)

Keybinding wise my entire top bar is keyboard and a few other spells as well. If needed I can actually play without the mouse, but for things like targeting, it's just quicker.
Nysard

Next

Return to General Discussion.