New TCG Loot Cards

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Nysard » 19 Jan 2008, 17:44

New TCG Loot Cards

World of Raids wrote:Upper Deck Entertainment announced on their site that their new Servants of the Betrayer expansion pack for the TCG (Trading Card Game) will contain three new loot cards: Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit, a Personalized Weather-Making Machine and a rocket flying mount (normal & epic).

Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit
The most common item or "super-common MMO Loot item" as UDE named it (every Servants of the Betrayer booster box is likely to have two MMO Loot cards), is a biscuit that will be used to feed your cosmetic pet, "the pet will grow in size. Its final size will scale depending on the model of the pet, but a general reference is to the size of an average animal hunter pet."

Personalized Weather-Making Machine
"The uncommon Loot item for Servants of the Betrayer is a Personalized Weather-Making Machine. An in-inventory clickable item, the weather-maker will generate a personalized weather graphic that appears over the users head. The weather-maker will generate a number of different weather graphics, from sunbeams to thunderstorms. Wherever you go in Azeroth, the weather will be yours to command."

the X-51 Nether-Rocket: A rocket flying mount
the rare Loot item is a rocket flying mount, the X-51 Nether-Rocket. The rocket mount ingame will look like the card art image (check below). This is definitely the coolest item to get.

"The Nether-Rocket flying mount functions like standard flying mounts in the MMO. Like the Spectral Tiger, when you redeem the rocket code, you will have the ability to buy the rocket flying mount from Landro. You can buy the standard (60%) speed increase version or the epic (280%) speed increase version. Also like the tiger, your character will first need the appropriate riding skill before it can use the mount. You can choose to buy the standard version first and then return to Landro with the same code to buy the epic version."

That rocket mount is going to fetch a fairly lofty price over on eBay I bet :cool2:
Attachments
rocket-mount.jpg
weather-machine.jpg
feed-pet-grow.jpg
Nysard

Topic/Postby Shevron » 19 Jan 2008, 20:10

bloody hell it will
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Nomell » 20 Jan 2008, 02:16

Oh looking very nice! If i only knew where to get them from around my area
Nomell

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 20 Jan 2008, 02:19

I an find them at Spaceworld... dunno what gaming/movie/electronics stores you have in your community...
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Arabella » 20 Jan 2008, 14:22

I would buy 'em from a guy down the pub... if i had the cash. :beer:
Bring the Light!
Arabella
Sensuous Slaneshi Sybarite

Return to General Discussion.