Food Market

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 27 Jan 2008, 01:49

Food Market

*Pep pins up a small, filthy note to our corkboard*

Dear Pepple,

Path of Explorers cordially invites you and your associates to don your chef's hat and join in the fun and frolics of our cooking competition.

Chefs from all over Azeroth and Outland will be pitted against each other to see who can make the tastiest three-course-meal.

This will be a two-part event that will take place on two seperate days. I enclose a leaflet with more details for consideration at your convenience.

Our regards,
Jaylidan Steelton (Globetrotter Path of Explorers)

*the leaflet is shabbily taped underneath*

This will take place in the Valley of Heroes just inside the gates of Stormwind roughly between 18:00 and 20:00 (ST). Tradesmen will be selling a mixture of meat, fish, herbs and so on and if for any reason the stuff you require is not available you can order it. Any Tradesmen wishing to ply thier wares should contact Path of Explorers to book a slot. Slots are allocated in a first come first served basis. All chefs are advised to attend.

Best regards, Jaylidan Steelon (Globetrotter Path of Explorers)

*Another leaflet follows*

Cooking competition.

This is to be held in Lakeshire Inn from 18:00 to 20:00 (ST). Chefs will be expected to prepare their food in the presence of an audience of fellow chefs as well as the public; before laying out enough food to present it to the judges to taste. the cooks must inform the Path of Explorers thier set menu for the competition before noon of the 2nd of February. Top prize includes a cash prize of 100g, no contestant will go away emtpy handed.

OOC Info:

This competition is not about the number of skill points you have in cooking, but rather in you inventiveness to create something truly spectacular. So although you might use parts of an existing recipe such is "baked trout" or "warp burgers" the meal itself will consist of far more than that, such as wine choices, herbs and so forth.

Particular attention should be paid to how well the chef describes what they are doing by use of words, emotes and so on.

As pasted from the letters I was sent, any information I get I'll post in here.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 28 Jan 2008, 13:46

Alwynn would compete, she is an extraordinary chef as Biggie demands some tasty meals. Nheeec...
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 28 Jan 2008, 16:11

I won`t, taking work to RnR... no thanks hehe
Lyntaria

Return to Events.