Fishing Trip!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Nilenza » 19 Feb 2008, 15:23

Fishing Trip!

I thought it might be nice to take a trip to a peaceful spot and do some fishing. It'd be a nice sort of thing to roleplay.

I was thinking we could set up a campfire, and we could try and get our hands on some Blue Overalls to wear so we looked the part?

I know I'd love to do this, how about you guys/girls?
Nilenza

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 19 Feb 2008, 15:31

I'm good with that, and I can make the overalls.... I remember when we had a parade and we had to farm a zillion Deviate Fish (our showpiece was.. Er... Polymorphing) - it was really entertaining for RP.

Due to my extreme lack of fishing skill I managed to lose. Though I didn't eat any unlike some...
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 19 Feb 2008, 17:55

Hehe, was good fun that.

I remember punting someone to death with my fists though! And yeah, I'll come along. I found out you can get a Baby Croc pet from the new fishing dailies.. so looks like I'm leveling it.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Shevron » 19 Feb 2008, 17:57

I'm always up for fishing!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Toot » 20 Feb 2008, 12:34

My 1337 fishing skillzorz might show you all up :P But yes, sounds like a plan. Any ideas as to where and when? I can also make overalls and glove +fishing enchants
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Return to Events.