Long, long overdue guild meeting.

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 Nov 2009, 02:06

Ok, so here's what we discussed for the latecomers and people who were indisposed:

Firstly, I mentioned I'll be off next week. I'm either going to Kul Tiras or the extremely glamourous Center Parcs in Elveden. I'll be back Friday evening though, so don't break anything while I'm gone.

Secondly, Lin proposed the idea that we used the Pilgrim thingy event as an exceuse to get together... So I've popped something up on the calendar. It clashes with me holiday so I popped it up for the weekend on Sunday.

Thirdly, Shadowrend is working on an event, a sort of a hide and seek kinda' thing, mixed in with riddles and stuff. She'll be popping up more details soon, just wanted to gauge the interest.

Fouthly, Syrah mentioned the idea of doing regular social events... I said that it kinda coincided with what Lil was planning in relation to bars, so it might be good for them to get their heads together on it.

Fifthly (Heh), The Dawnblades were promoted to Rhymer.

Sixthly, I did a bit of promotion of the Mithril Guard anniversary, which is tomorrow. There's an event on the calendar!

And finally, Chie/Kumas/Grov/whatever character he's playing today suggested doing a regular event, but varying it. Fore example, one week it's PvP, another week an instance, another week RP... Etc etc. An idea to certainly consider as it appears to work for the 'Guard.

Think that's everything, feel free to correct me!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Arabella » 18 Nov 2009, 04:13

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. Forgot the guard thing :(
Bring the Light!
Arabella
Sensuous Slaneshi Sybarite

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 18 Nov 2009, 12:41

Ok, thanks for the report!

*headbutts Syrah* Ouch!
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 18 Nov 2009, 14:35

no U! Thanks for the update.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Syrah » 18 Nov 2009, 23:05

Lilandris wrote:Ok, thanks for the report!

*headbutts Syrah* Ouch!

*rubs head* Too close!

Anywho, we should get together and talk about this a bit...
Basically the idea is to have a pub one a month (or every 2 weeks) on a set date.
Opening an rp-bar is fun and all that, but after a while less people will be willing or able to invest time in it and the pub will just be forgotten.

If we hold in once every so often, we have something to look forward to without investing too much resources and keep people interested in the concept.

Basically my idea is to have a pub-event.
We need a bartender and some waiters, maybe a bouncer and some cabaret.
You can variate the "shows"
I'd also suggest some kind of bargames. From the top of my head, some dice game or the "guess who I am" game (basically you take turns pretending to be a lore character and people ask you yes or no questions till they figure out the answer) We did this a few times at the pig and the response was huuuge
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 19 Nov 2009, 10:00

Yeah that sounds like fun... my original plan was to be the "proprietor" of the bar, and let others be bartenders and waiters etc. (my job being makins sure everyone does their job right, plus greeting guests and other things.)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 20 Nov 2009, 07:34

Yay!
A chance to wear the brewfest dresses!

*hugs*
//Dawnie and DeeDee
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Previous

Return to Events.