RnP pub

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Syrah » 20 Nov 2009, 23:35

RnP pub

I guess I'd better get started with this...

Basically I want to hold the first pub-event...
I have been scouting Stormwind and I have decided that The Blue Recluse seems best fitted since it actually holds and npc that sells drinks.

I'd like to try and hold the event every first sunday of the month, which means the first one will be held the 6th of december. 20.00 server time or something me thinks.

So, now I need people that are willing to partcipate.
I'll probably use Saige to rp this thing out, since Syrah seems a bit unfit.

I'm in need of at least one bartender and another waitress. Mages are welcome since they can conjure stuff to eat and drink.
I wouldn't try to serve as much different things as possible, try to keep it simple and managable.

We could perhaps do with a bouncer (tall race preferred) in a tuxedo.

Most important, we need entertainement!
I have some idea's floating in my head, but perhaps you all would like to pitch in.

I was thinking of having something different each month. Perhaps some singer, some stand-up comedy, a magician, some theater...
If anyone would like to give this a go, poke me here or ingame.

Anyway, don't be shy, give me your opinion and suggestions!
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Erethas » 21 Nov 2009, 00:00

An interesting thing about the Blue Recluse is that you can trigger a party event after completing a questline in Dustwallow Marsh. I think it starts from some pirate cook north east of brakenwall village.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 21 Nov 2009, 00:06

I heard about that. Thing is since this might be a monthly thing, I'm not sure we could use that. I don't think the quest is repeatable.

On another note, are there any human females in posession of a lovely red dress that are willing to do some singing?
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 21 Nov 2009, 00:14

I stand by my previous words and say that I would like to try and be the proprietor of the pub... at least when I come back, seems silly that the proprietor is not present at the grand opening though...

But you are the one to resurrect this idea so I guess it's your call now Syrah ;)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 21 Nov 2009, 00:58

I'd love it if you could be there. It would be nice to put a face on the pub and I'm not one for standing in the spotlight. If you could make it I would love for you to be the proprietor.

I however would like to keep it the first sunday of each month and I think we all desperatly need some rp-event since the guild is "sleeping" (I wouldn't say dying, but there hasn't been much movement lately and a lot are on a break or leaving)
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 21 Nov 2009, 01:11

Yeah I have no objections to having it on the first sunday every month. I have a suggestion though: During the christmas holiday people have a bit more free time I reckon, I may be wrong but it will probably be a lot of people hanging around at that time, so I suggest maybe having the pub open every second sunday while christmas is on... Though I understand that it could wear out the novelty a bit, but it's something we could concider.

Also, if anyone asks or if it comes up somehow you can say that Lil is out of town.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 21 Nov 2009, 22:03

Sounds like a good plan. Perhaps we can have some nelfs in a holiday suit sing jingle bells rock XD

I do think a christmas themed event is a good plan as well... We could either make is every 2 weeks or we can keep it once a month and special occasions (holidays anniversaries etc)
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 Nov 2009, 22:31

I've got a lovely red dress... Can always come out of my semi-retirement.

Also, if you're defiantely going with the first Sunday of the month, Sunday the 3rd o' January roughly corresponds with our 4th birthday.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Syrah » 23 Nov 2009, 01:55

rawr... and you're even a red-head... would you be willing to sing the song Jessica Rabbit sang in Who framed Roger Rabbit?
Would be great fun ^^

And it would be nice to also celebrate our 4th birthday
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Erethas » 23 Nov 2009, 08:04

Heh, I just imagined Erethas doing the Tex Avery "Excited Wolf" routine, and found it hilarious.

Edit: And then I imagined a worgen doing it and found it even funnier.
Erethas
Rhymer

Next

Return to Events.