RnP pub

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Folji » 23 Nov 2009, 22:51

Assuming this doesn't end up colliding with other stuff I got doing (though I doubt it will, as I don't usually have stuff happening on Sundays), I could probably shoot in as a bartender.

Tried once in the past to run my own lil' tavern in the Stormwind Dwarven District fair while back, just for the heck of it, so I got the basics for how to do stuff. :Q
Folji
Spoony Bard

Topic/Postby Syrah » 23 Nov 2009, 23:11

rawr, thankies!
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Finna » 24 Nov 2009, 01:12

I'll offer Rainsong or Ehiela and if we have to come in bikini then I guess Ehiela is more suitable :) I just dont have a RP bikini *grmlb*.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 24 Nov 2009, 01:34

actually have a "uniform" for the waitresses... blue kilt, green vest, green bracers, red shirt and comfortable shoes... I'll post a list and a screenie soon.

I would be very grateful if you'd help me :)
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Majestico » 26 Nov 2009, 23:58

This is going to be a quality event. The stand-up comedian alone is worth the admission fee (if there were one). Then there's Dipity...singing...I have to get pc fixed to be there. Wish there were such a thing as portable Lintissa's! Anyone else an IT whizz? And what has happened to Randoldom?

Anyway, Syrah this is going to be hysterical. If I do manage to get my pc working, (it won't even let me do a system restore, and I think I've deleted important things :(
I have a good alt for the bouncer, although he's the softest doorman you are ever likely to meet.
Majestico
World's Slowest Power Leveler.

Topic/Postby Grimmlor » 28 Nov 2009, 18:48

just reading back through the post i could be the bouncer just got rid of my tux but i could always make enother also i could provide a keg of brewfest beer for a limited period
Grimmlor
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 02 Dec 2009, 00:05

Small update:

We're still on for the 6th.
I just posted a thread on the MG-forums to attract some attention:

Could anyone willing to help that night please say aye?

So far I think I have:

bartender - Folji
Waitress - Finna & Saige
Singer - Dipity
Comedian - Dendranos/Pepple
Bouncer - Grimmlor

Could these people just confirm they're still up for it and contact me ingame or on the forums to talk some details?
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Finna » 02 Dec 2009, 00:48

Yes I still can make it, if it's in the evening. I ahve to work till six, I'm afraid.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 02 Dec 2009, 01:32

I might attend either as Schizophrenic Shadowrend, or Psychotic (The) Gildeon. Whichever would be prefered.
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Grimmlor » 02 Dec 2009, 02:02

i am up for it what time also i i have some smart clothes i could wear or would you prefer me in a tux if so has anyone got a spare as i lost mine
Grimmlor
Rhymer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.