RnP pub: new year edition (10-01)

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Finna » 10 Jan 2010, 16:58

No way, we can sell drinks without you *wink*

But let's see... You're using the Internet wireless or cabled? If the first, tried to hook it up to a cable? Check the settings in your router, sometimes they end up being put back to manufacturer settings.

Check all cables, check what the lights on your router do, if they shine/blink like they always do, call your Internet provider to sort it out, you know, those sort of things :)

It sounds like you're wireless. Log in to the router and change the channel and networkname (SSID). You'll have to find your network again and connect to it again but it might work.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 10 Jan 2010, 16:59

Lilandris wrote:OK, think I'm gonna use my brother's comp for the time being... he's at work anyway.

That works too ;)

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 10 Jan 2010, 21:24

Well, this, like last time, was great again!

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Jan 2010, 22:19

Indeed, it went well. Had a massive turnout for about an hour, then it got a bit quieter.. We managed 2 hours worth though.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 10 Jan 2010, 22:23

Yeah, I wanna thank everyone for showing up and helping out... it was great :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Previous

Return to Events.