RnP pub: Silly hats convention (07-03-2010)

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Chie » 02 Mar 2010, 09:26

Claresta wrote:I have however noticed Grov has plugged this event when he created the Mithril Guard marching event. (nifty)

Yo gotta back my brotha's in tha hood know'wha'am'sayin?

But yeah we'll be dragging our crowd to the Blure Recluse after the march :)

PS: Three weeks ago two Mithril Guardsmen, Ysanja our First Rifle lass and Usynja our Prime Healer got married irl, so on 14th we hold a feast to celebrate that (and my return hurhur). More in the realm forums, look for Red Ale and White Beer.
Cerille Harkendell Ignatia Embervalve, Lorekeeper, Conspiracy Theorist, Inventor, Single Gnomette. Call me Chie for short!:musical-note:
Chie
(Chie)

Topic/Postby Finna » 02 Mar 2010, 09:31

I can make it with Ehiela :) I'll just hop over from Finna to Eh after the march, goes quick in SW :)

Oh yes and I'll bring Moonshine! *nods* I'll be sparklin' all eefnin'! HAR!

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 02 Mar 2010, 09:49

I wrote down Chepi as second waitress... I hope you don't mind Finna, but it will give you some extra time for the guard event.
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Finna » 02 Mar 2010, 10:34

Hmm. My posting saying I could come with Ehiela is the 5th from above... Claresta's the 10th.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 02 Mar 2010, 17:45

It does mean you can stick around with the Guard then join us later - there's always plenty o' room behind the bar with me.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 06 Mar 2010, 12:55

Okee, something's come up on Sunday so I'm not gonna' make it.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............................
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 06 Mar 2010, 14:15

Finna wrote:Hmm. My posting saying I could come with Ehiela is the 5th from above... Claresta's the 10th.

So we're stooping down to comparing now? Let's grow up please.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Finna » 06 Mar 2010, 16:17

All was well Shev, you didn't have to bring it up again.

Just saying I gave my name long before but it doesn't matter... like I said, all is well, you didn't have to bump the argument and start it again. And please, don't talk so childish...

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 06 Mar 2010, 16:19

*shrug*

Suite yourself I guess.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Syrah » 06 Mar 2010, 22:11

okay, I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes here.
I just need to be sure there is people there to help. There can always be more people helping out at an event, we just need a minimum amount of people working at that time.

If you have the time, please do come and help out. I only posted Claresta's name to be on the safe side and make sure you had enough time to round up the Guard event.
You could for instance join the dwarves and leave early and hop over to Ehiela if you like.

Seems we're without a bartender anyway, so there will be enough to do as it is....
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

PreviousNext

Return to Events.