(24-02) Coin hunt

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 25 Feb 2010, 20:29

I feel I came off a bit soft there.. Lemme' rephrase; Stop whining and put that cookie down!
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 25 Feb 2010, 21:32

I'll be around Sunday no doubt - I'm pretty busy poisoning myself with alcohol until then, hurrah!

Another thing to consider is audience - I know the folks on Lightning's Blade aren't RPers so they may not be so interested in events of that sort. You could try gnome racing though, that's a hoot!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 26 Feb 2010, 09:50

I'd love more situations to show Cher getting slightly more... disconnected... but I'm getting crushed under a pile of work. Wednesday night I got home sat in my chair, updated Steam and fell asleep. I never even made it to bed.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Finna » 26 Feb 2010, 10:50

Cherwina wrote:I'd love more situations to show Cher getting slightly more... disconnected... but I'm getting crushed under a pile of work. Wednesday night I got home sat in my chair, updated Steam and fell asleep. I never even made it to bed.

:-)

People, sorry if I sounded like blaming people, I honoustly didn't.
I was just a bit dissapointed that -again- it didn't work.
But I also realised I put it on here with not much time notice.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 26 Feb 2010, 13:38

Cherwina wrote:I'd love more situations to show Cher getting slightly more... disconnected... but I'm getting crushed under a pile of work. Wednesday night I got home sat in my chair, updated Steam and fell asleep. I never even made it to bed.

Weird, same thing happened to me. I fell asleep maybe 11pm and woke up in the living room about 3:50 am. So I went to bed.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Falcore » 01 Mar 2010, 00:30

Events are a bit like sex after drinking too much... You think everythings going your way, and you are excited in anticipation for whats to come, but then nothing happens!
The song "The Final Countdown" is now playing in your head.
Falcore
Insert Giraffe noise here

Previous

Return to Events.