A TSR Sailing Adventure!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Xantippe » 01 Mar 2010, 19:10

A TSR Sailing Adventure!

Ahoy, ye landlubbers!

Though its existance has sometimes been about as stable as a drunken Dwarf walking a tight rope, The Silver Rose will be celebrating the fact that they have survived for 4 years (without too many casualties)!

Yes, ever since the 25th of March four years ago, The Silver Rose has come a long way from being just a name on a signed charter. But I'm sure I don't need to tell you, Rhymers, how a guild can transform into so much more - like a family.

But lets go back to the subject of celebration!

On the 28th of March at 20:00 Kalimdorian Time, the boat - which has been TSR's meeting place of choice for the past years - will finally leave the docks of Theramore! And you, as friends and allies, are hereby invited to join in on this salty adventure to sail across the sea with our crew!
Feel free to dress up as a pirate, sailor, marine,... for the occassion. Bring your liquor, your partying mood and your courage.

See you there!
~ "Captain" Xantippe S. Wottarackit of The Silver Rose

---
OOC bit:
Obviously an RP event at the boat (the one without NPCs) in Theramore! Some imagination will be required for the actual "sailing" part (most of what'll be happening will have to be made clear through emotes/orders being shouted at the crew/...), no mere game mechanics or immovable ships will stop us ;)

Have fun, that's what it's all about after all!
Xantippe
Clumsy Gnomette

Topic/Postby Erethas » 01 Mar 2010, 20:02

What if you use the boat that sails between Feathermoon Stronghold and Feralas? It's not between a loading screen and really feels like sailing.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 02 Mar 2010, 09:47

Aye! Or between Darnassus and Auberdine... but that might be full of people, you never know :) but yes the Feralas one might be more quiet and also a lot of fun!

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 02 Mar 2010, 11:11

Should be there with an extreme hangover. Got a wedding to attend the day before!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 02 Mar 2010, 12:57

I shall be there, of course!

:glomp:
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Claresta » 02 Mar 2010, 13:23

/Pinafore

Ahoy! ahoy! the balls whistle free.
Ahoy! ahoy! o'er the bright blue sea,
We stand to our guns, to our guns all day.

We sail the ocean blue,
And our saucy ship's a beauty;
We're sober (very unlikely) men (and Women) and true,
And attentive to our duty;

That's enough singing. It will be nice to get my salty sea legs back, I look forward to it.
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 02 Mar 2010, 16:57

A Pep and Claresta sea adventure, at last?!

:Q
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Xantippe » 24 Mar 2010, 10:54

Arr mateys, a little update!

The Theramore Port will give priority to an important merchant vessel. Thus The Silver Rose's ship will be preparing to sail off at 20:00 instead of 19:00h!

~ "Captain" Xantippe
Xantippe
Clumsy Gnomette

Topic/Postby Pepple » 24 Mar 2010, 16:19

Will update the event I made and slap a guild message up for you m'dear.

(Also editted first post!)

Also also..

I only just realised I have my second APB closed testing session on Sunday at 8pm.. so I'll only be able to stay an hour.
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Xantippe » 28 Mar 2010, 20:55

Yarrrgh!

Thanks to those who tagged along on the Silver Rose Tour! It was great seeing so many of you again!
Special thanks to... Pepple for help with the advertisement, Toot for the heroic "emergency stop", all the others who stayed 'till the end :Q (Mainly Gnomes, strangely.. Gnome power!), and... basically everyone!

It was fun! Though, I wish I had had more free time to plan a few things instead of winging it! *Blames family matters* So, apologies for the chaos/delay.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed this random adventure as well as I did!
~Xanti
Xantippe
Clumsy Gnomette

Next

Return to Events.