Steamwheedle Faire V!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Chie » 10 Jun 2010, 11:52

Steamwheedle Faire V!

I just made the base for the event's promo poster, thought I'd post it to motivate you lads to send me your game suggestion and a screenshot of the guild - I will extend the poster downwards to make a nice mix of screenshots of the guilds involved. Cheers!

PS: email screenshots and ideas to kabamaroudis@hotmail.com :G

M4d Sk1llz :mario:
Cerille Harkendell Ignatia Embervalve, Lorekeeper, Conspiracy Theorist, Inventor, Single Gnomette. Call me Chie for short!:musical-note:
Chie
(Chie)

Topic/Postby Shevron » 10 Jun 2010, 12:46

Should mention it's the last :P .. although IC we don't know about the Cataclysm i guess ...
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Chie » 10 Jun 2010, 13:13

Yeah thought of it too, might just as well mention it in the final poster though as it's more of a net-targetted ad than an IC thing you might see hanging around a city ingame. Might make an IC version toom if I can find time and bother-poweah :A
Cerille Harkendell Ignatia Embervalve, Lorekeeper, Conspiracy Theorist, Inventor, Single Gnomette. Call me Chie for short!:musical-note:
Chie
(Chie)

Topic/Postby Shevron » 10 Jun 2010, 13:31

Then in that case, if it's a OOC target thing, i'd mention that it's the final one, since there will be no steamwheedle port next year :/
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Jun 2010, 13:49

I'll chuck you some screenies when I'm back in the country (Monday night or Tuesday morning).
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Chie » 14 Jun 2010, 00:03

Here's the promotional poster v1!

Chie
(Chie)

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 14 Jun 2010, 00:44

I'll see how my studies go at that time... because I do have an exam on the 5th of July!
So might be or not be able to attend this.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Syrah » 14 Jun 2010, 08:30

Very nice poster.
I'll make sure I'll pop by
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Chie » 14 Jun 2010, 09:30

Listen to Torta! She knows! She's like the next hypnotoad. Nah not really she's jus-
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOISE!!! :hypnotized::hypnotized::hypnotized:
Chie
(Chie)

Topic/Postby Claresta » 14 Jun 2010, 10:19

Looks good!

Do we have full details on the events that are being done? I'm wondering if RnP have any official plans for the event. I sort of figured that Glitterclink would be handling the drinks (They did last year - I think) so an RnP pub chill out zone or whatever would be surplus to requirement.

Do we have further details? I assume most of the discussions about this have been made at the guild union meetings.
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Next

Return to Events.