Hmm, A challenge you say?

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 03 Mar 2008, 14:59

Hmm, A challenge you say?

I've been thinking about doing some weird ass challenge thing as a bit of a laugh ever since Blizzard introduced us to Heroics (though why this idea didn't spring up with the Baron run I don't know).

What I was thinking was getting some people together (in groups of two for confirmation purposes) and racing each other through an instance, see which pairing can clear it fastest (and I mean clear all the bosses in it), obviously these will be low level instances and the runs will be for our high end characters but I've always wondered just how fast a Van Cleef/Mechatorque or similar run could be at 70.

What do you lot think?
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 03 Mar 2008, 17:24

Sounds like a good idea to me!
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 03 Mar 2008, 23:04

Ugh i might aswell not even get in... priests are one of the slowest boosting classes ever...
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 04 Mar 2008, 00:48

Looks like I'm gonna have to dust of Tier for this.

Deadmines + large pull + Molten armour = fun for all the family.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Balelor » 04 Mar 2008, 08:55

Hehe.... I used to do this to earn money when i was level 40... So there shoudln't really be any problem for me with this.
Balelor

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 04 Mar 2008, 10:20

I wouldn't say priest is completely out of the question Lil... I've seen some nutter priests in my time and with the right teammate you'll be surprised.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Mar 2008, 10:30

Haha, I love silly stuff like this.

Naked Shadowfang, grrarrrr!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Voca » 04 Mar 2008, 11:46

This sounds like it could be potentially hilarious. :P
HB: Waste exactly four hours on this tomfoolery.

If you are cold, it will warm you.
If you are too heated, it will cool you.
If you are depressed, it will cheer you.
If you are excited, it will calm you.
NOW SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!
Voca
Exactly 26 Belgiums

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Mar 2008, 12:50

Back in the day (a few old skooool guildies will remember this) we 10 manned Shadowfang Keep, wearing only our boots and tabards. Shadowrend filmed it, but I never managed to get a copy (bah).

I do have a few pictures of it, I know Falc, Morg and Alwynn were definately there, L?n possibly, I could probably tell from the screenies though!

Here we go, a picture:

Maulkin, Falcore, Pichu (Also known as Altariel), L?ntaria, Deverry (Jerry's alt), Someone who isn't actually Alwynn (wrong hair colour), Ethillien, Shadowrend, Morgrim and myself.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 04 Mar 2008, 13:33

The female night elf stood between Morgrim And Serendipity is Niodia, one of mine.

Cherwina, You may have to aim a little higher than Deadmines. Lintissa has done a Van Cleef run, solo, in level 60 armour in 6 minutes. That time can be slaughtered because I got held up a bit in the foundary.
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Next

Return to Events.