Hmm, A challenge you say?

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Nysard » 04 Mar 2008, 13:36

Dam my lack of AoE :playingball:

Deffinately a good idea though, should be fun :)
Nysard

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 04 Mar 2008, 14:00

@Lin: I did also mention Mechatorque ;)
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 04 Mar 2008, 17:14

Yeah, I didn't do Naked Shadowfang, I think I was unavailable by that time, but I remember you all had fun there.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 06 Mar 2008, 09:59

ok then, I'll take suggestions for the instance to race and you can start picking your partners.

You have a choice of Cher or Ifine from me just so you know.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 06 Mar 2008, 18:35

Cherwina wrote:I wouldn't say priest is completely out of the question Lil... I've seen some nutter priests in my time and with the right teammate you'll be surprised.

Well, if i'm gonna go on my own i'm gonna use years... only way I wouldn't is if i respecced either to holy (for holy nova) or to shadow (for 0 down time and mind flay) Discipline is useless for boosting i'm afraid, atleast that's the impression i get from all my experience... This isn't my first priest you know...

If they hadn't nerfed instant smite in the holy tree it would work... cus before the instant smite could crit and trigger it again... I don't see why they fixed that... it didn't make priests any more overpowered than they deserve to be in my opinion... and I did a lot of pvping with the holy spec so I know what i'm talking about in this matter...

But yeah I love this idea overall... anyone else thinking gambling pools? :D
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Balelor » 07 Mar 2008, 11:03

Glurg? i don't know who i would like as a partner, i assume that anyone would do.
Balelor

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 07 Mar 2008, 14:27

Tell you what, how about those who want in put their names down and I'll pair people up at random?
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 07 Mar 2008, 15:06

Random is good! Rar!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 07 Mar 2008, 15:38

Anyone wanna be book keeper for the money pools? if we go along with that too...
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Seisence » 07 Mar 2008, 16:40

I would put forward Maraudon, as a long adventure, or Zul Farak if we want to try a speed runish thing.

Oh and yes im a crazy priest, no instance should take longer than the time to holy nova them.
Seisence
Rhymer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.