Another shot at Ulduar

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 17 Sep 2010, 18:59

Another shot at Ulduar

Right, posting this in here as it is just as much an event as a raid... I ended up representing us at the last TGU meeting (Yeah, I'm not an officer but the meeting came as a surprise really and there were nobody else around at the time) The Mithril guard is having another shot at Ulduar, and they asked me to relay the question if anyone else besides me is interested in helping the guard out with taking down ol' yoggy, we're not the only ones tagging along though, the druid guilds and vindication also mentioned they may have a few interested members... but yeah, my task is now done, I did as they asked and posted here.

Reply or something if you are interested in helping.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 17 Sep 2010, 19:10

I always reserved myself for guild runs on places I've never seen. Exception being: Naxx with the Iris Fable thingy back in early WotLK days.
ToC 10 for example, I only visited with a RnP raid (which we bashed quite nicely halfway through)
Ulduar is still on the "Not seen yet" list and even thou RnP had a couple of shots at it, it was in days that I was unavailable.

That being said, I'm still sticking to the possibility of seeing it for the first time in a RnP run only... eventually! Thanks anyway!
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 17 Sep 2010, 19:27

Depends when, of course. Always got time for the 'Guard.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Erethas » 17 Sep 2010, 20:25

Well, I always want to go back there, and with the guild itself focusing on ICC at the moment, I don't think it would hurt to help the Guard.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 17 Sep 2010, 21:07

Depends on what day they plan to run really. I'm up for helping them but likelyhood is I won't be available when they run.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 17 Sep 2010, 22:22

Yeah they said they wanted to have another meeting soon to further plan the exact dates and times after they have seen how many people are interested from each guild... So I'll be reporting back to them with whatever data I get from your responses. :)
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Toot » 17 Sep 2010, 23:51

Aye, as we're focusing all our rage at Icecrown at the moment, I don't see the problem in helping the Guard. I've 2 Toons who are sensibly geared for Ulduar, but I can't garantee me turning up all the time, as you may have noticed with their original raids, I forgot it was on most of the time.
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 18 Sep 2010, 09:26

What is a TGU meeting?

We will have to ask what it is exactly the Guard are looking for, Dwarves can handle most roles, but they do lack druids and mages. Although they don't have shamans and warlocks, it is the other two fore-mentioned classes that restrict all Dwarf raiding.
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 18 Sep 2010, 09:45

They asked us IC if we wanted to help so it doesn't have to be all dwarf.

And TGU is The Guild Union... which is a meeting between the RP guilds' leaders (or a representative) more or less.
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Events.