Tigers and Raptors for everyone!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 12 Mar 2008, 11:07

Tigers and Raptors for everyone!

EH?
Simple, a small side project of mine I`ve been thinking about a long time, and finally got the time to get it going...

WHAT?
Basically, have a walk with up to 20 people in Zul Gurub, for the sole reason of trying to get Tiger or Raptor mounts for the RnP crew. A farm trip of ZG if you like, or an UBRS deluxe as more can come with this one.

WHY?
To prove I`m not only stuck up of course! And because we can `do` something together with a few more peeps and from 60 onwards.

WHEN?
Well, first attempt to organise it is tonight around 20.30 server time. The plan is to do it about once a week. Plan is to go as direct as possible to Thekal and the Bloodlord, and pray very hard the mounts drop.

LONG?
I estimate it would take around 1 / 1.5 hrs to down both fella`s and clear the path to them with a majority of level 70`s, bit like the ratio of outland instances where moving between bosses takes around 30 mins.

DROP?
If a mount drops, anyone should roll `NEED` unless you really really don`t want it OR already have one of the ZG mounts. Let`s try to get everyone a tiger OR a raptor to start with, not some with both and others with nothing iight...
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Shevron » 12 Mar 2008, 11:25

Pop it on GEM pl0x
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 12 Mar 2008, 11:42

It is on GEM since yesterday Shevie
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 12 Mar 2008, 11:48

If I'm back home I'll gladly swing by - always had a soft spot for the place.

Bear in mind the drop rate is pretty low, but maybe we'll get lucky!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 12 Mar 2008, 11:57

Sorry .. didn't log on yesterday :D
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 12 Mar 2008, 12:06

Serendipity wrote:If I'm back home I'll gladly swing by - always had a soft spot for the place.

Bear in mind the drop rate is pretty low, but maybe we'll get lucky!

Aye, about 1% on kitty and 3% on the raptor (depending a little on the sources) but IF there is enough `anima` for it I`m thinking of doing it about once a week, kinda like the UBRS thingie that was done regularly in the late evenings
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Nomell » 12 Mar 2008, 12:20

Me me me *jumps around* pick me pick me!

But yea, ill gladly tag along and throw some heals around.
Nomell

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 12 Mar 2008, 12:55

I'll surely come either with Stoneage or Alwynn. I enjoy going on the 60's instances for the rare drops and tiers blorgh blargh.. and also because they are easier now at lvl 70 *grins*
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Nariac » 12 Mar 2008, 13:13

I love the idea, and will come along of course, but when I mentioned to someone a few months ago about trying to get a team to do that, I was told that the droprate had been nerfed to about 1/10,000 down from 1/100 due to it being "too easy" to farm. I don't have any sources, so I hope it's just a rumour.
Nariac
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 12 Mar 2008, 13:43

I just went with the drop rates as they currently are stated in Wowwiki...

Oh well, even if it doesn`t drop, we can have the Zandalar rep and rep rewards for rp (and professions) at least...
Lyntaria

Next

Return to Events.