Secret Santa

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Maiar » 14 Dec 2010, 23:29

I like this idea also keeps you a secret from one you supposed to buy it for
Pink valleys, hermaphrodite tables, these were all natural stages through which one had to pass on the path to true enlightenment.
Maiar

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 15 Dec 2010, 21:11

Put us in twice.
Well.. .once each. :)

//Dawnie & DeeDee
Dawnie - Dawnblade
DeeDee - Deathknight Dawnblade

Alts including, but not limited to:
Softfur, Mellifera, Kurenai, Shalla, Morrowlight, Kitten, Moontooth, Belorei, Alleycat
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 18 Dec 2010, 20:09

Okay, me and Gailia have drawn the names and you all should have a mail waiting for you that tells you who you're shopping for this year.

If Puffitt wants, he can always organise an event where he hands out the packages. But I'll leave that up to him.

If you want to keep your gift anonymous, you can also use the Azeroth Postal Service (yet again, for details you'll have to contact Puffitt)

Only rules are

1. You buy a present for the person you got (50-100 G being the guideline)
2. You make sure they get the present before or during christmas morning
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Puffitt » 18 Dec 2010, 21:07

Anonymous secret satan details!

Ok for those who wish to 'Keep it secret, Keep it safe!' then follow the instructions below:

Griff is the Postmaster of the Azeroth postal service and has kindly agreed to deliver the gifts for us! He can deliver in two ways. In person or by mail.

Both versions, please send your package to Griff or Puffitt by Wednesday at 18.00 server time. This give time for mail to reach me by around 19.00.

Include - Your gift
A single sentence message (if you wish)
Any wrapping paper ( Do not wrap it as I won't know who's is who)

To receive!

Ok so to collect your gift then please be in the Recluse at 20.30 on Wednesday. Satan! (Griff) will bring the presents along and dish them out in full attire (minus the hat as he is not high enough!)
If you are unable to be there then do not fear, Griff will send your parcel first class! So that you receive it as soon as possible.

Summary- Griff or Puffitt by wednesday 18.30, Parcel message wrapping, Recluse at 20.30 if not wait by your mail box.

Hope this make sense, I have checked what's been written but iPad typos may occur (sorry, blame apple). I will be adopting the classic pen and paper list with ticking technique to assure I get everyones parcels correct.

Happy shopping and Merry Winters Veil! X
Puffitt
Cheese master.

Topic/Postby Syrah » 18 Dec 2010, 21:24

actually when you wrap your gift it says "made by <name>"
That might make it easier to have them wrap the gifts up front
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Puffitt » 18 Dec 2010, 22:14

Syrah wrote:actually when you wrap your gift it says "made by "
That might make it easier to have them wrap the gifts up front

I was unaware of this. I haven't wrapped something up since vanilla. Perfect, wrap those goodies up folks!
Puffitt
Cheese master.

Topic/Postby Syrah » 19 Dec 2010, 00:28

reminds me... If someone by some sort of accident didn't get a mail from me or Gailia, please poke me ingame or on the forums
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Bootle » 19 Dec 2010, 00:36

Puffitt wrote:I was unaware of this. I haven't wrapped something up since vanilla. Perfect, wrap those goodies up folks!

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but... Doesn't that make sending the presents to you ultimately pointless as it removes the anonymity which you're supposed to provide? Just sayin...
Bootle
The Pint Sized Steamroller

Topic/Postby Syrah » 19 Dec 2010, 00:41

Bootle wrote:Not to burst anyone's bubble, but... Doesn't that make sending the presents to you ultimately pointless as it removes the anonymity which you're supposed to provide? Just sayin...

*blonde moment* The man's got a point. If you prefer to stay anonymous, send the paper with the present
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Puffitt » 19 Dec 2010, 01:37

Syrah wrote:*blonde moment* The man's got a point. If you prefer to stay anonymous, send the paper with the present

I am actually blonde to.

Do that^

Sidenote, I have not received information on who I am buying for yet :)
Puffitt
Cheese master.

PreviousNext

Return to Events.