RnP Bar... 5th anniversary edition!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Maiar » 03 Jan 2011, 14:28

Seeing Torrador in that pink dress was slightly disturbing
Pink valleys, hermaphrodite tables, these were all natural stages through which one had to pass on the path to true enlightenment.
Maiar

Topic/Postby Fereth » 03 Jan 2011, 14:37

I'd loved to see some screenshots too. Shame that I couldn't be there but I haven't have barely any time to play recently.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 03 Jan 2011, 14:56

I didn't really get time to get any decent ones - this is about the best I got!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_010211_210332.jpg
WoWScrnShot_010211_210332.jpg (455.94 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Claresta » 03 Jan 2011, 15:38

Oh that's a nice one!

Sort of a bit romantic too. Are you hugging a Stormwind guard Dips?
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 03 Jan 2011, 20:46

I couldn't help myself. His armour was so blue!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Finna » 04 Jan 2011, 08:29

It's kinda small :)

I'm sorry I missed it. Didn't know it was when it was but I was having fun and eating with my parents and my BF so... wouldnt' have missed that too :)

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 04 Jan 2011, 22:19

As promised, the comedy part for those that missed it. Kudos to Bootle for helping me with the funny part :Q

Welcome to the fifth anniversary of Rhyme and Punishment.

You know, I’m not really a stand-up comedian. I tried a gig once in Thunder Bluff, but I got mooo’ed off stage.

The original plan was to hold this event in the Park… But after Deathwings welcome-back party, that didn’t seem like such a good idea anymore.
I heard his barbecue was to die for…

Too soon?

I’ll tell you this much tho, if he torched the Park, yet left Goldshire unharmed… I’ve been hanging out with the wrong crowd.
You know the saying, what happens in Goldshire, stays in Goldshire? If only that were true. They’ve all but invaded the inns in Stormwind. They still offer complimentary nuts at the bar. Just not the edible kind.

We have our own pub now. And it has taught us some valuable lessons.
Like lesson Number One; never let Serendipity behind the bar. She has the liver of an Iron Dwarf and all of the self restraint of Merlee in a brothel.
She did, however, come up with the fabled 'Two-For-One' deal.
You buy one, she gets two free!

We tried opening a courier business once. Emphasis on 'tried'. Not only did we manage to forget the boxes, which I might add, are still somewhere in the Trade District, but we missed our destination of Valiance Keep entirely.
How we got to the Echo Isles, I'll never know... and I was the navigator!
We tried trading Merlee for directions to the nearest port. They traded us three chests of gold so we would take him back. Can't even give the lil' sod away.

After 5 years, people do ask us what makes a successful guild.

Some say it’s the guild leader. We have Serendipity… I’d say we’re royally screwed! I know that “Why is the rum always gone” is more of a rhetorical question. We have the walking talking answer in our midst.

A guild bank seems to be quite important as well. We have one, but we store booze in ours. I’m not pulling your leg on this one.

Perhaps it’s the members that make up a successful guild? But we’re just a bunch of irregulars, and that is if you catch us before happy hour. But no worries, we have installed a 12-step program. It takes you exactly 12 steps from our guild hall to the nearest pub.

Talking about members, I’d like to take the opportunity to welcome our newest members. Especially the worgens! Any worgens in the crowd? Just give me a howl…

It’s not a question of who let the dogs out, but who will be walking the dogs…

What’s the difference between a Gilnean and a teenager?
Nothing! They both had a hissy fit and slammed their doors shut, only to come out again with hairy palms.
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

Previous

Return to Events.