Location, location, location.

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Gailia » 08 Dec 2010, 11:20

Location, location, location.

Well last night me and Syah took a gander and had a look at places for the RNP party.

West Mage Distract Stormwind - Has a balcony looking out onto the sea, small park, Inn (ok its the slaughtered lamb ...) and a fireworks shop. Easy access for all. Not to busy but accessable for lolers

Ravenholt Mansion - Courtyard, plenty of rooms, dinner table, scenetic and remote. Must be neutral or unfriendly with ravenholt or they will attack. May need a warlock taxi service.

Greymane Mansion - Grand, spooky, dinner table, remote. Mainly one room and a few balconies. May need a warlock taxi service and might need cat expan but i think this was in the 5g download everyone had.

Heathglen keep - Has a flightpoint and every type and human building under the sun (mainly interested in keep, mages tower and town house) A tad small also Tirion is in the main room in the keep with a few npc's

ok correct me if i missed something syah :Q
You are the Chosen One! Now go and kill for me six dire Wolves!
Gailia
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 08 Dec 2010, 12:34

Gailia wrote:
ok correct me if i missed something syah :Q

The "R" in my name :Q

Nope, that's about it. We also pondered the Tauren Village in Kalimdor, but for now we only explored eastern kingdoms.

Zul Gurub comes to mind, but I think that is too big. We could hold a hide and seek event there.

Also Greymane mansion has the perfect atmosphere to hold a murder mystery game :)
We all gather in the mansion (in tuxedo's and fancy dresses ofc) the lights go out, one of us gets it and the others have to find the killer.
This would take a lot of planning ahead, so I first want to know who is up for it.
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Puffitt » 08 Dec 2010, 18:04

I like the idea using those places for themed events for things like murder mystery etc.

For the RnP party it should be as accessible as possible and non instance so as not to limit numbers. Somewhere big enough to be able to host friends of the guild aswell? Be nice to share the event with fellow moon glade RP guilds.

I wish Kara wasn't instanced and where it is, The Moroes room with the large table full of food would be great.
Puffitt
Cheese master.

Topic/Postby Gailia » 08 Dec 2010, 18:23

Syrah wrote:The "R" in my name :Q

... I stole it :mean:

God my typos are getting worse. I need to go back to school!
You are the Chosen One! Now go and kill for me six dire Wolves!
Gailia
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Syrah » 08 Dec 2010, 22:37

Oh and A hero's Welcome in Dalaran!
The place is practically deserted now. It has an inn inside, a balcony, a kitchen and a beergarden with waitresses
I have no particular talent... but I'm fun to be around :cherwina:
Syrah
Wiggles

Topic/Postby Maiar » 08 Dec 2010, 22:52

Could also use one the larger floating islands in Nagrand though would require the use of a warlocks summonings
Pink valleys, hermaphrodite tables, these were all natural stages through which one had to pass on the path to true enlightenment.
Maiar

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 Dec 2010, 17:53

Okee, we got together last night, poked about a bit and settled on the Mage Quarter. It's just outside the Slaughtered Lamb and offers possibly the best area we could find.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Events.