Monthly guild event suggestions!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 13 Apr 2011, 15:56

Could still work if one assumes that the Curse of Karazhan still remains despite Malchezzar being defeated, only allowing in 10 people at a time. The rest of the participants would have to stay outside, but the grounds around Karazhan is plenty spooky on its own.

Heck we could even have people hiding themselves in or around KZ when its not cleared (by avoiding what groups can be avoided). They couldve been kidnapped by one of the beasties inside. Searching Deadwhisper Gorge for lost/kidnapped people could be quite awesome in its own way.

EDIT: Could have people playing "villains" (possessed or otherwise coerced to act against their guildmates)
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Erethas » 13 Apr 2011, 16:14

Dremonth wrote:Could still work if one assumes that the Curse of Karazhan still remains despite Malchezzar being defeated, only allowing in 10 people at a time. The rest of the participants would have to stay outside, but the grounds around Karazhan is plenty spooky on its own.

Or do what they did in the Scooby Doo Show and separate at the first chance.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Falcore » 13 Apr 2011, 17:12

Why not use Gilneas? Its not doing anything anyway! The Manor for example (which can only be visited if you have a flying mount) is a good place, you could sit there for hours and not see a soul in sight.
The song "The Final Countdown" is now playing in your head.
Falcore
Insert Giraffe noise here

Topic/Postby Maiar » 13 Apr 2011, 18:11

sounds grand, really like the spookey house thing and while the Greymane Mansion isnt as big or spookey could be used also for we need it for
Pink valleys, hermaphrodite tables, these were all natural stages through which one had to pass on the path to true enlightenment.
Maiar

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 13 Apr 2011, 18:17

http://forums.rnp-moonglade.net/showthread.php?t=1381

Another Kara idea with a few ideas in there. I fully support doing anything RP-wise involving Kara. Love the place.

EDIT: And yeah I lost track of that old idea as I couldn't figure out the details. Just though I'd throw it in there since others are musing on it.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 13 Apr 2011, 18:32

Falcore wrote:Why not use Gilneas? Its not doing anything anyway! The Manor for example (which can only be visited if you have a flying mount) is a good place, you could sit there for hours and not see a soul in sight.

It could be a bit lorewise iffy to have us all congregate in Genn Greymane's manor, but its a nice idea to use Gilneas for something.
Personaly I tend to roam around the area on my own at times, and depopulate the forsaken camps just north of the Greymane wall on principle.

Vive la resistance!
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 17 May 2011, 22:12

*Ressurects thread*
..What on earth happened to this? I loved some of these ideas! I still want to be a castaway!
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 17 May 2011, 22:16

I feel like I know a lot of you quite well, or get along with you well OOCly, and of course we get on ICly too! But Kayo doesn't seem to know anyone personally, their problems or their real quirks. Because I never seem to rp with y'all besides big events.. but also because those big events are all quite similar, being pushed to extremes like a haunted house or a castaway "vacation" would mean a lot of people getting to know eachother better. Character development. Even story lines if anyone's brave enough!

I guess the horde things counts as an activity, but it's not for everyone, and I could see a great deal coming out of this too if we went forward with it.

..end rant.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 17 May 2011, 23:12

'Tis funny, a couple of my characters have some quite deeply rooted issues. But you'd never find them out in general conversation. Hm, would be interesting to explore, but difficult.

Okee, so we're set for Sunday, next Sunday I might put up a meeting... What about the week after that?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Kayora » 18 May 2011, 07:44

I never plan ahead further than two weeks.. so I think that should be fine. Mainly we just need to select an idea and go with it, I'm happy with both the haunted house- though that one seems to have some problems- and the castaway ideas! Now feeling rather guilty I can't come up with anything else...
Kayora
Rhymer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.