Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 03 Jan 2013, 20:07

My Thursdays are clear at the moment but I think that may change in the near future. Or not. Either way no idea how far in the future. Could be a few weeks may not happen at all. I'm happy to move to Thursdays in the meantime though (after Kayo's exam of course).
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 10 Jan 2013, 09:37

We on for tonight folks? Also, out of interest, what nights can you do Lin? Would be happy to rearrange if there's a night we can all do. Or maybe have a night back and forth so you can attend some and I can attend others.

But for now, okay for tonight?
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 10 Jan 2013, 10:51

I can come tonight :)
Looking forward to my test at 1-..
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 10 Jan 2013, 20:05

Guys, I'm around, but can't log on because apple are fucks.

Need the authentication code to log in, it's on my iTouch, only the app has been removed because iTunes just likes to do that.
I've gone onto iTunes and re-ticked the authenticator for downloading, but it rejects it as my computer isn't authorised.
I've gone to store and authorised the computer, only to be told that it is already authorised.
I have retried downloading the app, nope, I'm still unauthorised.
I have de-authorised the computer and re-authorised it, only to get the same result.

Any tips?

Edit: Got it, I re-downloaded the authenticator from the app store off my iTouch, rather than the computer. I'll have to fix the computer-not-authenticated thing later.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 10 Jan 2013, 20:09

Not a clue Kay! Only apple thing I have is an I-pod nano because it was second hand, dirt cheap and it is only allowed to play music! NOTHING ELSE, or I get the hammer again.

Sorry I'm not much help, but not seeing anyone else around atm anyway.
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 10 Jan 2013, 20:27

Totally forgot this! Cold has been messing with my head!
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 17 Jan 2013, 23:03

A crystal recovered from the wreckage of a battle in Tempest Keep contains the following message implanted by a Magister using magic.

Hello? Is this working? Ah excellent. My name is Nethermancer Kalsera. I imagine in your youth you scoff at a time when we feared demons but let me tell you, harnessing them to serve the Sin'dorei was is no mean feat. But we will succeed. know that I did this for you. To make you strong! By the time you hear this I imagine you have seen the benefits.

Anyway, I shall begin my daily log with a curiosity. I have been working in Netherstorm for several months. In my daily scyring I was alerted to a disturbance in the Nether. One which all the portents suggest directly relates to my near future. It seems a group of time travellers have arrived from the future. A forsaken warlock whose companions refer to a Calender, a Tauren Shaman called Lockdeep and a beautiful and yet oddly familiar Blood Knight called Lak. They are a ramshackle group calling themselves the "Dread Hammer" and my guess is they are freedom fighters who war against our noble Prince. They must know my plans and intend to foil me.

They made contact with the new surge of Horde troops coming through the portal, which worried me but I needn't have. They seemed confused. THey ran around collecting scrap for a goblin and fighting the Fel Orcs. Clearly they have no idea what they're doing.

Nevertheless, my work is at a critical juncture and I cannot risk interference. As such I have arranged a surprise for the Dread Hammer. I think they'll be positively... crushed!

The recording fades out to the sound of villainous laughter. Will the Red Banner figure out what the fel they're doing? What terrible fate awaits them? Will Nethermancer Kalsera improve the sound quality of her scryings? Will Lo'kni remember any of this in the morning? Find out next time in another exciting episode of Red Banner 2: Arcane Boogaloo!
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 23 Jan 2013, 23:09

Reminder; Not here tomorrow, too busy performing! Should be available the week after! Apologies!
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 23 Jan 2013, 23:23

Had a sudden realisation! I'm going to an RPG con next week so won't have le interwebs. I've been organising a trip down there for 13 people since august and it's only now twigged that It'll clash with the Banner.

Oops.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 24 Jan 2013, 00:43

I demand that you both shirk your commitments.

Expect to see you 20:00 tomorrow.

.. maybe I ought to use this time to plot Calindei's Outland reaction..
Kayora
Rhymer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.