Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 14 May 2011, 22:03

Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Red Banner guild Roster
Lilandris (Orc Rogue)
Tiermaya (Blood elf Paladin)
Kayora (Undead Warlock)
Teela (Goblin Rogue)
Hagstrom (Goblin Hunter)
Bootle (Troll Mage)
Toot (Goblin Shaman)
Dremonth (Tauren Paladin)
Sigmard (Tauren Shaman)
Merri (Goblin Shaman)
Puffit (Goblin Shaman)

Update: 7/6

Letter below taken from a shadowy desk somewhere in the Eastern Kingdoms...

Situational report for Red Banner unit 03-10

-Task manager: Maene Fyretongue

Progress with unit 03-10 has been good the last weeks, their actions in the Barrens is having a real effect on the locals. If proof is wanted one only needs to observe that vandalism of Red Banner recruitment posts have gone down 4%.

Our agents report that their weekly activity has been directed in favour of Ratchet, and its Mercantile lord Gazlowe in particular. A note alongside monetary reimbursement for resource allocation has arrived from Gazlowe, most satisfactory.

Utilizing silent recording on communicators, individual reports of the active grunts-in-the-field are available:

Calindei: The Forsaken woman has shown great resentment at heat, complaints about odours by companions up by 12%. She has shown great interest in the sea (possible privateer career option?). She has also developed a taste for humanoid flesh.

Kalsera: The Blood Knight's abbrasive behaviour continues, and her former documented antipathy towards Humans is greater than earlier estimated. Has shown interest towards the Sunwalker tradition (possible integration?).

Lokni: Elderly tauren shaman speaks little, yet seem to be a calming factor in group composition. As expected Lokni has taken well to Sychamo, Elder and Adolescent relationship following along common cultural pattern.

Sychamo: Adolescent Tauren Sunwalker, has shown a penchant to take Initiative, and assists companions in manual labour (protector personality?). Taken well to Lokni in accordance to cultural tradition.

As a conclusion, it is the task-managers personal opinion that unit 03-10 is now ready for special assignments, and contacts with FHC and WSA has been established to facilitate deployment.

Ever your obedient servant

Maene Fyretongue
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 14 May 2011, 22:23

I'm in! Always wanted a Hordie. I'd originally intended to pitch in my Moocow but then I remember the whole reason I got into WoW was because my lack of research meant I didn't know Blood Elves weren't playable. :P By the time they were added I had this snooty human mage I was too attached too.

So I'm taking this as a chance to do the one thing that I actually bought WoW to do. Kalsera Starweaver will join your cause. Not decided whether she'll be a Paladin, Warrior or Rogue yet, never mind spec so I'll just pick based on what meshes best with what other pick.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 14 May 2011, 22:32

Well I like the idea of having a little undead to run around on, but the levelling never appealed to me. I'm tempted to role a warlock too, but not certain on the class. Either way I'd love to come along on the journey!

As for Horde lore, I'll really need to brush up. Plus you'll need a good reason to pull together so many different races of different backgrounds :P Particularily since the Forsaken aren't too hot with the Horde right now..
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 14 May 2011, 22:35

Kayora wrote: Plus you'll need a good reason to pull together so many different races of different backgrounds :P

All shall be provided, and I do think I know a fair deal of the hordeside by now.
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Erethas » 14 May 2011, 22:59

Hmm, ok, I am interested in this.

Which character I choose depends on the which zone path we plan to take, because I have already decided on what race/class combos I want to level in Cataclysm, and I want to take the zones most relevant to them which also offer flowing progression.

If we start from the Forsaken zones, I want to be an Forsaken Warlock. I have already started that character, but he is just level 8, so whatever.

If we start on Kalimdor, I can be either a Troll Druid or Goblin Shaman. However I don't have Cataclysm yet, so scratch the shaman...

So, I guess I will most probably be a Troll Druid. But then again, I wanted to roll him on AD so that I can join the Cult of the Raptor... Dunno, dunno...
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 14 May 2011, 23:38

Kayora wrote: Particularily since the Forsaken aren't too hot with the Horde right now..

They seem to be in general disarray. Let's see Garrosh is a tit, Vol'jin's not talking to him, Cairne is dead, Sylvanas is being evil and Lor'themar is sulking because even after getting a unique voice and appearing on a loading screen nobody knows who he is. The Goblins meanwhile are having a wail of a time.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 May 2011, 23:40

No character slots and no desire to level another from me. Sorry!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 14 May 2011, 23:54

First , lets keep on topic (as in showing interest etc, so we dont clutter the thread.

Secondly, I plan to play a Tauren Sunwalker.
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Teela » 14 May 2011, 23:57

Werll me and Haggy have both got lvl 2 or 3 Gobbos, so potentially interested erm but do we have a guild or something, or a charter or funds to even start one?

PS we're Gobbos, there is only one reason for us, the loot
Teela
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 15 May 2011, 00:02

Not to worry about funds, I have resources on MG H still.
Dremonth
Rhymer

Next

Return to Events.