Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 07 Feb 2013, 20:16

Moo!

Okay, probably forgotten all about this by now but the next two weeks are going to be mental for me. I know we've had a run of really bad timing with this as of late but after the two weeks, I -should- be pretty much free for Tuesdays. We can always hope at least.

How are things for you guys? We're level 59 for anyone else who is interested in joining quite possibly one of the longest RP plots in history! We've been going for well over a year now... I think...
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 07 Feb 2013, 21:04

Holy crap, it's Thursday today! I honestly thought tomorrow was Thursday. Please note I never thought it was Wednesday. No, I don't know what's wrong with me...
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 04 Mar 2013, 19:11

RIGHT!

Shows are over, everything on this side is looking fine. Is there any interest for getting this going again, with the usual TUESDAY time slot of 2000 server time? We've just entered Outland and have done only a few quests. Collecting scrap and killing orcs. Maybe did some demon slaying too? In any case, if you're still interested, lets hear it! :E
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 05 Mar 2013, 13:02

I'm about and up for it.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 05 Mar 2013, 16:43

Go for it :)
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 12 Mar 2013, 19:05

We up for this tonight? Going to potter on minecraft for a wee bit before hand, will keep an eye out here in case.
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 12 Mar 2013, 19:12

I'm there.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 12 Mar 2013, 20:07

WoW launcher is messing up, trying to get on!
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 01 May 2013, 15:36

From the diary of Carl Jonesy

So the Red Banner has proven to be unfruitful as help in my search for 'sis. I haven't seen the others in weeks, it'll be a tough nut for our superiors to figure out who's the deserters, I guess we all are.

These days I wander the Outlands, alone. Well, not completely alone, I still have Clifford and Fred to keep me company; Great companions, but not too talkative. I don't know what I expect to find out here, maybe my untimely demise? Time will tell. I've been serving the Horde presence in Hellfire, to keep the fel orcs in check. But I will be moving on soon.

-C. Jonesy

PS: On the plus-side, my aim seems to be improving.

-----------------------------------

I ran into a patrol of Alliance soldiers today, they looked like mercenaries, just like us. When they spotted me they ran after me with their weapons raised and spoiling for a fight, despite me attempting to signal them I didn't want any trouble. Oh well, light be with them in the afterlife, for I was forced to gun them down... My aim -is- getting better.

It feels strange to have been human once, and now be their enemy. I think about 'Sis a lot these days, 'these days', hah! The only indication I have for day and night is my pocketwatch. This place really messes with my inner clock.

Zangarmarsh proved to be a depressing place, full of Naga and Hydras. I moved on quickly.

I think I will make my way North, into the spiky lands of the Blade's Edge Mountains.

-C. Jonesy
---------------------------------------

In a way it's hard to admit, yet still it's very true. I miss the others, my comrades, my brothers and sisters in arms.

I miss Lokni, the old tauren, poor fellow has trouble with his memory, I'd be amazed if he'd remember me when next we meet, if ever.

I miss Mortinium, the silent fellow, he never spoke too much, so I actually have no idea if he's as crazy as the others, something must have messed him up enough to sign up with the Red Banner though.

I miss Kalsera, the spoiled Blood Elf. We didn't see eye to eye most of the time, but I would still call her 'friend', as I'm sure she would call me.

I miss Calindei too, that crazy lady is a bit of an abomination, with all those different body parts from different sources. I don't think she's the most good-hearted of sorts, but she's saved my life a couple of times. Not to mention she's good for comic relief sometimes.

I miss them all making fun of my accent... We were a family.

- C. Jonesy
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 02 May 2013, 09:58

Finally back on Azerothian soil. I wonder if the others are missing me, I imagine Kalsera sees my absence as a reason to get into another of her famous hissy-fits.

I've taken a few days for recuperation in Orgrimmar, I spend my time at the pubs around the city, I wonder why chairs are so scarce in them, I imagine even orcs and tauren get sore bums when sitting on the floor for too long, yet they've got no chairs.

When I'm done here I will head to the cold region of Northrend and assist with the peace-keeping up there, the scourge still run about the place last time I heard, a good way for me to make a few gold as a hired gun. I should get myself a scarf.

Well, bottom's up Carl!

- C. Jonesy

---------------

Funny thing, the other Horde soldiers and mercenaries have taken to calling me "Loose Cannon Jonesy". When I asked them why, they told me it's because of the way I handle my rifle. They said "There's few people around here who wave their gun around like you do and actually hit their targets at the same time." I shrugged at them, I figure any skilled marksman can pull off those kind of shots. But if they fancy giving me a nickname I won't stop them, I know how comradeship in armed forces work.

My tasks here have been a bit more warfare and a bit less peace-keeping than I expected them to be. But orders are orders I guess. Funny that I've basically abandoned one place to take orders from and gone to another instead like it was nothing.

Grizzly Hills is proving cozy so far, can't wait to explore this area further!

Signed with amusement.
- Loose Cannon Jonesy
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.