Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Kayora » 27 Nov 2012, 15:34

Sorry guys, but while I am technically home and available tonight, besides homework I need to get done every other waking moment needs to be me finishing my NaNoWriMo, which I'm 10,000 words behind on. ..This is the last week, friday is the last day.
Yeah..
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 09 Dec 2012, 17:30

Hate to do this guys but I've had to dial back on luxuries so won't be renewing my WoW sub. This coming Tuesday will be my last banner event before my game time runs out.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 10 Dec 2012, 00:39

Scratch that. Turns out I can still keep my account going.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 10 Dec 2012, 16:53

Slight emotional roller-coaster there!
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 13 Dec 2012, 17:12

If anyone's wondering what happened about my laptop charger breaking mid-event, it really did break and didn't go back to working. I spent yesterday accessing the internet only by phone, but today the replacement charger arrived and it's all up and running again.
Lucky it wasn't the laptop that had been damaged.
Should be on for next week again!
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 01 Jan 2013, 21:47

When is the next Red Banner? Tuesday 8th January?
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 02 Jan 2013, 00:07

Ah yeah forgot to update here. The 8th looks most likely. However we've hit 58 now so we have the fact that in order for things to make sense there'll be the time travel aspect. If people are wanting to join us it might be worth waiting.

What do others reckon?
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 02 Jan 2013, 23:12

Got a problem with the 8th and with Tuesday in general for the next two months!

I'm rehearsing for a G&S Production that's taking place in Barrow for a week in Feburary, but they are holding an extra rehearsal on Tuesdays now, from 8pm till 10pm and it's 30 mins to get there. So needless to say I won't be able to make Tuesdays for a bit. So either;

A) We change it to another day of the week (Wednesdays and Sundays are already no go really for me, others days -should- be fine).

or

B) Just keep on with Tuesdays and I'll rejoin when I'm done with the singing/dancing/acting/comedy schtoof!

Apologies for this, but from what I heard, last year the extra rehearsals would have taken place on Thursdays, which would have been fine for Red Banner.
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 03 Jan 2013, 12:51

Well I can't next Tuesday as I have a major psychology test coming up on Thursday, but for the weeks and months after that I should be clear.

Maybe for Sig's sake we could change Hordenight to Thursdays until the rehearsals are all done with, plus I'd have no trouble doing it on Thursday after said test. It's easier for us to change schedule than it must be to change the productions' schedule.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 03 Jan 2013, 18:12

Damn, I can't do Thursdays. Morty is level 58 btw.
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

PreviousNext

Return to Events.