Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 16 Oct 2012, 18:24

Doubt we're on tonight as Sig's away andLil is often busy with Bar work and such but I won't be about as my return to work/running a Games Club while still under lingering effects of illness has left me too exhausted for WoW tonight.

*loud thunk followed by snoring.*
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 16 Oct 2012, 18:32

.. Perhaps next week then!
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 22 Oct 2012, 15:53

Come on guys, you can make it this week!
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 22 Oct 2012, 19:32

Should be fine... got a LOT of shit going on at the mo, but should be able to at least those couple of hours free.
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 23 Oct 2012, 08:18

Will be alive this week. See you in Un'goro.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 23 Oct 2012, 11:25

I'll try to be there, but I can't make any promises. :S
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 30 Oct 2012, 18:36

Hey guys.

Just to let you know I probably won't be about tonight. I've had a sodding migraine all day so my staring at a monitor time is being kept to a minimum today.

I hate migraines.
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 12 Nov 2012, 13:49

Moo!

It's curry night at the pub tomorrow and I've got a friend of mine around for the week so I won't be there at Red Banner tomorrow. Sorry! Damn busy lives.
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 13 Nov 2012, 10:30

Will pop on in case a third can make it.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 20 Nov 2012, 22:56

To the Boss Lady,
We have moved out to Winterspring, and the weather is, as indicated, freezing. Fortunately I am quite at home in the cold, the only person I’d imagine having trouble with it is Kalsera, who appears to have gotten padded armour from somewhere, so really it’s not something to complain about.

The fact that Everlook is a goblin town, however, is a little on the insufferable side.
After our excursion last week we met up, and proceeded into the nearest building where we were quickly enlisted by a goblin- to our horror, to walk five steps inside and talk to a fellow Undead, Lilith the Lithe. (Who comes up with a name like that?) Apparently she, and her two other companions, were having some kind of war over which weapon was best. A mace, a sword or an axe. I had thought us above such petty squabbles, but they had coin to pay us, and as that’s all a mercenary needs, I suppose my argument is mute. Kalsera said the sword was the best, for the record.
Lokni and I assumed the wise position of not really caring, as we were tasked to go and destroy frost elementals for their .. dirt.
We did so, and took the stone back to X, where she set it up in front of her companions, and promptly showed them how a mace could hammer through it.
I was so impressed I nearly coughed.

Then, to his great imagination, Lilith’s companion Kilran (a troll, the reaffirmation of who Glub was to Lokni followed shortly after this was pointed out), had us go and kill treants to collect wood for him.
And when we’d done this, surprise surprise, he set up a tree and demonstrated quite wonderfully how fine an axe is for chopping down a tree.
We aren’t worthy.

Only then the human- Seril Scourgebane (Yes, really) had us go and collect ice for him. Fortunately the monotony was broken but a little by the additional task to kill one giant yeti, and several other yetis for a certain goblin. This was done quite easily, especially as some mysterious force teleported us straight into the heart of the cave. I could really use one of those.
When we returned with the ice, Seril carved a fabulous sculpture of himself out of it using his sword, proving once and for all the humans are the biggest numb-skulls Azeroth has ever born witness to.
But then he gave Kalsera a sword, so she was happy.

And I was rather pleased to see the goblin make use of our yeti-slaying efforts by deploying a mechanical yeti and setting it on her friend. It chased her all around Everlook until she realised, much to my great joy.
I’m not sure anything cheered Lokni up, but he spends so much time napping these days it hardly seems worth the effort.
Maybe if I leave one of those yetis under his pillow.
That should go down well.

The last thing on our list was a message to some sort of shaman in the west, we rode out a long way into Furbolg territory where we stumbled into the right camp, home to a troll and a dwarf. While deciding whether this was an improvement on goblins, I realised the camp was directly besides an enormous hot spring.
This makes me deeply happy.

Signed, Calindei Marcross

P.S. Penguin wallpaper? Really?

Kayora
Rhymer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.