Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 15 May 2011, 00:11

On a sidenote: In case we do get a large ammount of people interested and showing up, the possibility is that we split into sepparate groups for the actual questing parts, which cannot be done in raids unfortunately.
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sanseya » 15 May 2011, 00:13

I am potentially interested, too.

I would be playing a (male) blood elf hunter. But I don't know much more than that yet.
Sanseya
Refugee

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 15 May 2011, 00:18

Okay in the name of being Decisive I'll go for a Blood Knight. Was worried about class overlap but Blood Knights and Sunwalkers are worlds apart anyway.

EDIT: Now would be a good time to let newer folks know we have a channel for Horde alts join /hordeandpunishment and talk to meeee!
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 15 May 2011, 06:21

Even though I do have intrest, a combination of irregular gaming hours and attention span of a goldfish will have to force me to pass this over sorry
Lyntaria
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Bootle » 15 May 2011, 09:22

Sounds interesting. Might give me an opportunity to actually get one of my older character ideas to a high level.

Derizno Sp'une, the Troll Mage/Priest/Warlock at your service!
Bootle
The Pint Sized Steamroller

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 15 May 2011, 16:23

Allrighty, seems we have a fair few showing interest. In fact we got more than can fit into a single questing party at a time! Lets recap the people:

Tiermaya (Blood elf Paladin)
Erethas (Undead Warlock/Troll druid)
Hagstrom (Goblin)
Teela (Goblin)
Bootle (Troll mage/priest/warlock)
Sanseya (Blood elf Hunter)
Dremonth (Tauren Paladin)

We got a decent spread of races, with the exception of an orc, will make things nice and varied. I've already bought a charter for a guild which we will form for ease of communication. How does "The Red Banner" sound to y'all?
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Bootle » 15 May 2011, 17:14

Just realised I actually have Derizno already. Oadan E'Boi it is.

[edit] Red Banner sounds good!
Bootle
The Pint Sized Steamroller

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 15 May 2011, 17:20

Red Banner sounds good, Comrade Dremonth!

Sorry I've been wanting to make a communism joke since I saw the thread title. I do like the name though. My Pally is now ready for whenever this starts up. If anyone's interested I went holy spec.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 15 May 2011, 17:46

as we seem on a roll, would Tuesday evening be doable for everyone? Ca 20:00-23:00+ish?
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Toot » 15 May 2011, 18:46

I have a lvl 11ish Goblin Shaman, I'm interested, but as of late my play hours are all over the place. So can't garentee anything.
Oh, and his name is Gazbag.
Toot
Plushie Superstar

PreviousNext

Return to Events.