Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Kayora » 15 May 2011, 20:21

You've missed me out on that list! But tuesday should be doable as long as I can get a character up to 11 by then. Shouldn't be too hard.
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 15 May 2011, 20:27

Indeed I seem to have done so, appologies! Anyway, main post will be updated shortly to include the list for an easier overview.

PS: Dont see your first class/race choice as you being locked in, before we start you are very much free to experiment and explore what would fit you best.
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 15 May 2011, 20:34

Thanks! Now, to Silverpine..
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 15 May 2011, 21:00

I'd be up for this! My main concern is knowing very little horde lore. However, I'd be up for joining with a Tauren Shaman. An old shaman who's very quiet and possibly a touch senile (or is he just having fun at the expense of the young?). Just got to find a name. Also Tuesdays are fine with me, should be back home from work by then. Will post an update with details.
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 15 May 2011, 21:20

A calendar event has been created for the upcomming Tuesday (17/5), and I have invited the main Rhyme and punishment characters of those who have shown interest in this thread, if you can come, please do sign up.

If you wish to attend but are not invited, show interest here and I'l handle the arrangements.
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 15 May 2011, 22:44

I should be able to do Tuesday. Most likely I'll be on time but there's a slim chance I'll be 10 or so minutes late if my bus gets caught in traffic.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 16 May 2011, 00:49

Lokni Thunderhoof is ready for action. As long as there are plenty of breaks in between the action. He's no spring plainstrider anymore.
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Erethas » 16 May 2011, 08:02

Hmm, you know, now that I think about it I can't really commit myself to planned events like that this period, so count me out.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sanseya » 16 May 2011, 11:50

I'm afraid you'll have to take me out of the list, too. It is a lovely idea, but it will collide with my other weekly plans, I'm afraid.

But you guys have a lot of fun! And maybe update here on how it is going? You could post pictures of your adventures.
Sanseya
Refugee

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 May 2011, 11:53

Serendipity wrote:No character slots andno desire to level another from me. Sorry!

^
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

PreviousNext

Return to Events.