Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Merri » 25 May 2011, 10:38

Hah. I got it. It's on Tuesdays! Next time I'll be there.
Merri
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 28 May 2011, 19:21

I tried to form a horde guild for TGU members for gobbos only but no one joined. So, Im free again. I deleted my gobbo (no room on each account :D) but I'd like to join you guys with Tundrak, my level 23ish (or something like that) orcish shaman. I'll try to be only the 31st.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 31 May 2011, 17:48

Red Banner day today! (31/5) We'll see where we go depending on attendance.
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 31 May 2011, 21:39

More of Northern Barrens done. We're now at levels 16-17. With Sychamo unable to make it please find enclosed Kalsera's report.

"I now enter my third week in service to you damned yokels and this organisation has shown it's true face! Abandoning important operations in favour of profit? Absentee leadership? I wish to have words with this so called "boss lady"!

Nevertheless we forged on. I was accompanied by Lokni, who doesn't always seem with us, the corpsegirl whose name I forget and the greedy little goblin... Smib I think it is.

We ventured forth butchering yet more of the local fauna and proceeded to plant some seeds for forsaken apothecary. To my horror it turned out we had been contracted to test biological weapons. I wish to have more words with "Boss Lady"

From there we engaged the local centaur in battle and we're tasked with finding Centaur Intelligence. This was clearly a joke as we found nothing of the sort. So we just killed their leaders.

Moving on we assisted a Shaman in viewing the landscape remotely from a mountaintop and were treated to a wonderful view.

With the moment past we descended to a nearby oasis and planted more seeds given to us by a Tauren. Blessedly these did not try to kill us. They instead helped to rejuvenate the land. Our bovine allies are most admirable is you excuse the smell.

Finally we took up the task of hunting a great lion by the name of Echeyakee. To our disgust the most vile of human filth, the Worgen, attempted to disrupt our hunts but we returned to camp triumphant! Except Smib! He disappeared. Probably scared of the lion.

That is all this week. Signing off.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 31 May 2011, 21:50

She can't remember my name and yet she remembers "Echeyakee" the lion..
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 31 May 2011, 22:05

Kayora wrote:She can't remember my name and yet she remembers "Echeyakee" the lion..

*pats* You're also the member of the Red Banner she's worked with the most if that helps.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Finna » 02 Jun 2011, 23:51

I'd like to join the red banner with Tundrak. Think anyone can invite me soonish? Just tell me when since I'll be on holiday for three weeks from sunday, but I can be online before that ;) just not much.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 07 Jun 2011, 13:57

Been a bit slothfull lately, but regardless Red Banner day is today! 7/6 - 20:00
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 07 Jun 2011, 20:38

Update and situational report has been made, read the first post!
Dremonth
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 07 Jun 2011, 21:58

I'm in now, if slightly late, will try to get to 18 by next time :)

My character is Kithraga the female Orc Rogue... gonna spec combat and have her a very unsubtle type, more like a corsair or something. Have yet to decide if she is a heavy drinker or not though.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.