The Captains Patrol

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Nivalis » 05 Oct 2011, 00:14

The Captains Patrol

Had an idea for an Rp event to run in the next month.

My little gnome Narma.Shes a Captain of the Alliance and as some people have encountered, is mighty proud of her job, perhaps a little too proud, she never seems to want to break from her dutys. Dutys like running alliance frontier patrols in various obscure places around the world.

Thats where the idea comes into it.
Would anyone like to join me one night on patrol. Perhaps liberating the kings taxes from one of the horde settlements in Borean Tundra or some other away place where we can host an event.
It would involve mild pvp. As lets face it sure we could run in and kick off at some horde settlement, but the chances of an actual player turning up and giving us hassle are very slim. Northrend is a chore to get to, you have to catch boats and stuff.

I think the objective would be to take and hold a location for an hour in game. So we'd have to fight respawning guards and perhaps players.
And Roleplay out that encounter as we collect 'taxes' aka rob the supplies from a horde settlement.

If you'd be interested in this event.
Let me know your thoughts and i shall write the idea up In Character and send out some IC letters to folk. (not sure yet if this would be fun or not).
Nivalis
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 05 Oct 2011, 00:45

Yes. Done similar things many times and they're usually fun.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 05 Oct 2011, 12:16

If only Pep were higher..

Looting for a good cause would warm his dear heart.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Aedammair » 05 Oct 2011, 17:08

If there's pvp and rp i'm in!

(ofc, my schedule is horrible so I'd be lucky if it got organized on a day I could actually tag along)
Aedammair
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Nivalis » 05 Oct 2011, 17:50

ooow righty, thats cool feedback.

What level is Pep? We can find somewhere that works for you too.

And let me know what time is usually best for you Aedammair. I too am an Rp-Pvp addict.
Nivalis
Rhymer

Return to Events.