Verisimilar testing, Tuesday 18-Oct 21:00

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Erethas » 14 Oct 2011, 19:38

Verisimilar testing, Tuesday 18-Oct 21:00

Hey guys, I am nearly done with this version, and I need to do some testing. I was thinking that Tuesday evening would be a good time. Does it interfere with anything?

We will just gather at a low level zone and test some features. No fancy storylines or anything like that, because it would be a shame to prepare something serious only for it to blow up in our faces.

I won't give out the download link yet, because there are some things I still want to add and want to make sure that we all have the latest version.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 14 Oct 2011, 19:56

I should be around. Just let me know of any addons you know of which conflict, as I have A LOT running, so I can disable beforehand.

If I remember, I'll put up a calendar event for you - you can do it yourself if you have egg salted rank.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Oct 2011, 20:35

Ooooh, I think I can make this!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Erethas » 14 Oct 2011, 20:48

Shevron wrote:I should be around. Just let me know of any addons you know of which conflict, as I have A LOT running, so I can disable beforehand.

Bag and questlog add-ons. Although I guess that we should also try it with some bag add-ons on though just to see if it shows item icons.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 14 Oct 2011, 20:52

Isn't tuesday the Red Banner day?
Just thought I'd mention that. I can't be there for the testing, though. Hopefully all goes well with it!
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Erethas » 15 Oct 2011, 20:53

It is? That's bad, but no other day is good for me, and since I can't know if all bannerites would want to come, I can't change it. Your weekly event takes priority anyway.

By the way, you don't have to join at 21:00 sharp. This is not a formal event with a beginning and an end. I just need some people online, that's all. You can join at ten, eleven or even twelve, I'll be around.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sigmard » 15 Oct 2011, 22:47

Well, Red Banner starts at 20:00 and ends usually 60-90 mins later, depending on who wants/needs to go so I imagine this won't clash too much for those interested
Sigmard
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 15 Oct 2011, 22:57

If I'm not too tired after the Banner, I'll see if I can log on to ally side and help out.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Fereth » 15 Oct 2011, 23:41

I'll try to stop by during the evening.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Pepple » 16 Oct 2011, 14:05

I'll try my best.

Always liked the mod and would love to see it move on. I've now some DM experience from leading/officering events AD-ways and it would have helped massively.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Next

Return to Events.