The passing of Thaneship (what, again?)

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Erethas » 06 Dec 2011, 13:31

I can't help after all, sorry.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 06 Dec 2011, 16:52

I can still help out, know I haven't been to training sessions since that one friday but you know my tuesdays go and I tend not to remember on fridays! Think I am free for this one, though, so I should be able to come.
Still free for the 17th.
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 07 Dec 2011, 10:59

Great, thanks :) Right now I am certain that Bordin and Grogbe will march and I can be pretty sure Ogda will be there so if you can march then we have four which is very nice already.

I hope you can make it friday, if you need a summon just tell me or Baldasarre (my warlock) :) I'll add you to the calendar for the practise friday. What's your dwarfs name again?

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 07 Dec 2011, 11:59

Saturday the 10th December?

Sure, I have Dwarves and I would love to do something to help the MG. I will be there to support your event.
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Finna » 07 Dec 2011, 17:30

Thanks :) event is sat. the 17th though at 20:00, last practise at 19:00.

If you have a dwarf and can march along, would it be possible for you to come to the practise friday (9 dec.) at 20:00 for practise? Once again, we can give you a portal to Aery Peak if needed :)

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Previous

Return to Events.