The passing of Thaneship (what, again?)

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Finna » 14 Oct 2011, 21:40

The passing of Thaneship (what, again?)

Lads an' lasses,

Sumtime ago oor very own Thane Grov announced he wanted tae spend more time with 'is fam'ly an' therefor wud step down as Thane.

Ah'm proud tae tell y'all tha' ah wos chosen tae be oor new Thane.

Tha' be why ah be invitin' ye noo a'readeh fer tha coronation! Ah will tell ye when it'll be as soon as possible.

Ah can tell ye tha place a'readeh: Wildhammer Keep, Aery Peak, Hinterlands.

Kind regards,

Finna Stonecleaver
First Blade o'tha Mithril Guard

--------------------------------------

Yup, it's true. You'd probably heard already but Grov's moving (or rather moved already) to Japan, for at least two years so he's handing the stick to me, being First Blade and all but we did have a vote too ;) In theory Finna's already operating Thane but we do need a coronation ofcourse. So yeah, Wildhammer Keep, where Thane Truesong Notesinger became Thane of the Mithril Guard (which was also my first big RP event, I was still a green shirted recruit :) great memories, perhaps some of you were there too back then. I'm sure some where, I announced you myself that day :)).

I hope we may welcome many of you that day! I will announce the date asap and ofcourse all guildleaders will be invited via calendar so you can invite further on :)

Finna.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 20 Oct 2011, 17:04

Date is known: 10th of december 2011 is the passing of thaneship!

Seren, I've invited you in a calendar thingy, can you pass the invite to the rest of the guild?

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Oct 2011, 17:20

Okeemadoke, I'll stomp up an invite for the rest when I'm home.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Finna » 20 Oct 2011, 19:38

Thankees! :)

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Oct 2011, 22:52

Done!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Finna » 22 Oct 2011, 11:33

*Blushes* We had to change the date to the 17th of december...
One of our marchers (the actually active ones) can't make it on the 10th and he's the most active one so... yeah :)

Sorry.

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 03 Nov 2011, 11:10

This is a pleading post... *sits on knees with puppy eyes*

As you know we have the coronation on the 17th of december 2011 *points up* but we have a lack of activity in the Guard (as more RP guilds unfortunatly) and right now we have two, maybe three dwarves who actively practise for the march we want to do at the coronation. We need at least two more, rather more ofcourse.

I want to ask you if anyone in RnP could make a (temporary) dwarf to march with us? It's not long, and you only stand in the middle with the rest for the coronation itself, after that you can go back to your old self ;) but we are so in need of marchers :(

And think... what would the coronation be without a good march?

If anyone's willing, make a dwarf and whisper me or Bordin for an invite, in this case it won't matter what level your dwarf is, we'll get you a tabard and uniform for the march, you can leave afterward, but please, help us out for the coronation :(

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Erethas » 03 Nov 2011, 17:01

Will we need to participate in rehearsals? I remember Guard events to be very elaborate, and I am afraid I won't have time to attent rehearsals (if even the event itself).
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 03 Nov 2011, 17:10

Exactly the question Ere just asked. I do have a little dwarf called Gladris who I'd be happy to join on, but not sure I'd be up for too much hardcore formation training!
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 03 Nov 2011, 17:24

Untill the coronation itself there's practise every tuesday and friday night at 20:00, come when you like but please try to be there one or two times so you can get the routine (it's not at all difficult so you'll probably get it the first time already :)))

Commands are given in /rw and /ra so you'll know what to do anyway.

It's easy and you can just follow the one in front of you. And even if everything isnt perfect... oh well we'll just look nice :)

Basically what it means for you is follow the one in front of you, stand in the middle looking nicely, turn on command, salute a few times (also on command) and when Grov and me say a lot of blabla bla just look cute. Then I say "Dismissed!" and you'r free to go ;)

That's all really.

If anyone is interested in helping I can send you a PM with the basics of the routine so you can see it's not at all difficult. Im not going to put it here though, no surprise anyway then ;)

Finna
Rhymer

Next

Return to Events.