The passing of Thaneship (what, again?)

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Kayora » 03 Nov 2011, 17:46

Well it sounds alright, Hordeside is on tuesdays, so I can't come then - but I'll remember to turn up this friday, and try to drag Draken along with me.

Should I get hold of a kilt? I'm not 100% on the Mithril Guard uniform!
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 03 Nov 2011, 18:02

We'll get you one, thanks a lot :) you'll get an invite to the guild and if you want to stay you're very welcome, if not, you're free to leave after the coronation :)

But if yo want to get it yourself: you need a green linen shirt and a normal kilt.
If you're not sure, ask anyone in the guild to get it for you from the bank.

And a tabard ofcourse but we got those in the bank too and if not I'll get you one myself :D

I sent you a PM with the routine. It looks a lot harder than it is when you read it :D it's hard to write it out :)

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Erethas » 03 Nov 2011, 21:53

Do we need to be a certain level for these?
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 04 Nov 2011, 09:07

Nope, we'll find a way to get you to Aery Peak, we can use every dwarf available now just for the march and the coronation ritual. All you have to do is march and that's not difficult.

Tonight is a practise, you can come and watch if you want.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Erethas » 06 Nov 2011, 00:41

Actually I was referring to the kilt.

Anyway, this week I am flying to Romania, so I might join up on the next week and on.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 15 Nov 2011, 10:54

Right now I'm kinda getting desperate.
I have almost no active dwarfs in the Guard and now our most active marcher tells me he cant get gametime untill well after the coronation :(

At this moment I'm even willing to get marching dwarfs with other guildtags, just to make it look nice.

So... is there anyone with a dwarf, even a dwarf not in the Guard, who is willign to march with us with their own guildtag above your head?
Just to get some numbers for a small march (just getting down the stairs and standing in the middle, saluting and cheering a bit and such)?

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 15 Nov 2011, 11:25

Humm, I could make a dwarf for this.. will see. I do have one spot free on the list!
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Nov 2011, 13:58

Hm. I do have a dwarf looking after Morgrim's old guild.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Finna » 15 Nov 2011, 16:16

If you're making a dwarf for this I don't mind if you take it out of the Guard or delete him/her afterwards again, I'd already appreciate it very much if you'd help us with the march :)

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 06 Dec 2011, 11:01

Guys, I´m trying to get my facts together, can you tell me who of you is willing to "donate" a dwarf for the march and what his/her name is?

And if so, can you make it coming friday for a practise at 20:00h? My warlock can get you a summon to Aery Peak if needed.

I really need to know now who can march.

Finna
Rhymer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.