Westfall Awareness

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Kayora » 13 Feb 2012, 17:34

Finna wrote:You should put a hole in the walking mass, as if there's a wagon riding there :)

I'll just inform people once we start moving where the wagon is, a little armed guard of us surrounding it would look pretty cool :D

Adding the notes I put on the forum here!

Phasing [list]
You won't be able to bring a character that's completed the Westfall quests to the end. Sorry, but that's just how it's going to have to be. You are welcome to bring a low level, and we'll fight off any fleshstrippers that come at you, so don't let it put you off!
[/list:u]

Quest Item [list]
Westfall Stew IS an actual item, for those that haven't done the new Westfall quests, you head over to Saldean's farm and you can pick up a quest to feed the hungry in Westfall. It gives you soup that you can place anywhere in the world, use any number of times, and it genuinely does feed the hungry hungry hobos around Westfall. It's pretty ideal for this events, and I'll have one on me. If you want to get one too, go do the quest but don't hand it in, and together we'll feed some hungry.
[/list:u]
[list]
[*]Murder was the case that they gave me - Horatio Lane[/*:m]
[*]Hot on the trail: Riverpaw clan[/*:m]
[*]Hot on the trail: Murlocs[/*:m]
[*]Meet two-shoed Lou[/*:m]
[*]Livin the life - Two-shoed Lou[/*:m]
[*]Lou's parting thoughts[/*:m]
[*]Shakedown at the Saldeans - Haratio Lane[/*:m]
[*]Times are Tough - Farmer Saldean[/*:m]
[*]Westfall Stew - Salma Saldean[/*:m]
[*]You have our thanks - Farmer Saldean [/*:m]
[*]Hope for the people - Salma Saldean[/*:m][/list:u]
This took me 14 minutes in total on my 85, including the cut-scene times. It's a shame you do need to do so many quests, but it's not mandatory, so for those with a few extra minutes you can run through it pretty quickly.
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 13 Feb 2012, 17:50

Should be able to make this. Tier will be along to "help" and educate the peasantry of Westfall on how they can help themselves. She should be fairly okay so long as nobody asks her to open her coffers or touch any of hobos.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Kayora » 15 Feb 2012, 20:07

Copy and pasta'd with great care from the forums:

Another note, definitely not some sort of bump, it crossed my mind that if you really do want to bring some placeable items but don't want to quest for them there's all the placeable feasts (depending on how.. flamboyant your character is), the bowl of apples or cakes from Dalaran, or the medical equipment - http://www.wowhead.com/item=44698/intra ... creenshots
Anyone from Rhyme will probably consider sharing booze if you can get your hands on Dalaran wine or a Dark Iron Ale Mug.

It won't attract hobos like the stew will, but it might help make the trip more authentic.. depending on how realistic a make-shift hospital might be.
Kayora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Kayora » 18 Feb 2012, 16:26

Bwahahaha. Today's cooking daily is "Feeling Crabby".. I hope everyone brings their diving suits!
Come to think of it, Kayo's going to be overjoyed at the idea of getting into the canals. Alternately.. the fishing quest is "Diggin' for worms".. hm.
Kayora
Rhymer

Previous

Return to Events.