Dark Forces

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 13 May 2012, 21:06

Dark Forces

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

I am hereby inviting you all to join me in a more serious event on thursday (24/5/2012).

Here's a little prologue story (excuse me, haven't written stories a long time)

rain struck hard on the roofs of Stormwind, people barely seen in the streets, each hiding in the heat of the inns or huddling beneath the cathedral's great structure.
a figure covered with black robes walked purposefully down the streets towards a meeting.
The figure seemed to watch around carefully to make sure none followed her, the figure took great efforts not to be seen, waiting in the rain until people went away into their houses.

slowly the figure walked into a small dark room, barely lit by a candle left burning, the figure made no attempts to light more fires, the figure just slowly and wetly walked into the room.
the figure was aware of the man sitting on the chair, he was dressed lightly, a few straws in his mouth, his boots on the table and his sword on his knees.
he too was aware of the figure who entered but made no attempts to look back.
in hushed tones they spoke until the candle burnt out, as soon as that happened the figure took it's leave as though propelled by the candle's end.

an eye witness which has seen the figure leave swore he has never seen the man enter nor exit the place.

a day later that same eye witness has found it's untimely death in the canals, stabbed 3 times in the back.

Update: the event will be lead by Arthuron, Changed date of event too!
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 13 May 2012, 21:30

Despite the rainy weather, Lilandris was outside for some fresh air, though standing under a ceiling on a store's porch as to not get wet, smoking a 'leaf'. A medium distance away from her she spotted the darkly dressed figure moving down the street. The figure struck her as odd, as it wasn't rushing through the rain like other people would, it seemed quite the contrary to relish the weather. Lil studied the figure from a distance, she didn't know if it had spotted her or not, and suddenly, a surge of a bad feeling in her gut let her know that something was amiss.

The figure went round a corner and disappeared, Lil hesitated for a moment before dropping the 'leaf' and stomping it out so she could investigate further, though she didn't run after him; hooves have a bad way of making loud noises on cobblestone. After taking the same route as the dark figure, she eventually faintly heard a door being shut, figuring out where this door was would be difficult, she decided to leave.
"Something's not right." She said.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 07 Jun 2012, 08:08

Continuation event this thursday, today (7/6/2012 See following post)

The leaky roof of an inn creaked under the continuous winds, a small black cat followed it's owners back home.
At the corner of that street a dark figure suddenly appeared, blood could be seen dripping of it's armor, the figure moved with cold grace down the street and into the inn, looking briefly at the sun before entering.
a moment later the figure was no where to be found again, the innkeeper still refuses to admit that the figure did not pay nor heed her warning that she'll call the guards.
Flustered the innkeeper seeks help finding the dark figure who destroyed a good bed and dripped blood all over the inn, strange shapes drawn on the floor, dark runes cover the walls of the room.
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 10 Jun 2012, 09:06

Please note that the event has been postponed to this week! (14/6/2012)

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Jun 2012, 11:42

Eh, I'm guessing it's not July!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 11 Jun 2012, 09:01

Sorry :X arranged!

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 14 Jun 2012, 18:56

A bit short notice, but I seem to have gotten stuck in a Warhammer 40K tabletop game that is taking longer than intended, however, Real Life/Social life comes first. Let's say Lil has been captured or something for snooping around perhaps? :) that is if the event goes ahead.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 15 Jun 2012, 08:11

No worries, not enough showing up, i am starting to think the server is empty

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Jun 2012, 08:30

Just been so bloody busy. Mrrgh.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 15 Jun 2012, 08:41

I haven't switched on my computer since Sunday.

That's blasphemy by my standards.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Next

Return to Events.