Tormeron's events

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 26 Jul 2016, 20:27

Not sure if anyone noticed, but there weren't any events these last 3 weeks..

Question, Anyone interested, if so I shall renew doing it, I don't find it fun to do an event with only myself.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 30 Jul 2016, 18:09

I think interest has waned a bit too much for the time being Torm. I would recommend you taking a break until after Legion release, and maybe just focus on casual RP in the meantime :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 30 Jul 2016, 19:46

Will do
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 06 Sep 2016, 19:55

hear me hear me!

People of Azeroth, I hereby officially declare that as of the 13th of September and further into the future:
Events shall happen every Tuesday at 21:00!

Let the preparations begin!

Tormeron

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 06 Sep 2016, 22:21

"Preparations must be made."

Had to be said.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
2 people like this post.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Gergel » 13 Sep 2016, 20:43

No event today, it would appear.
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 14 Sep 2016, 12:11

Sorry, really wanted to but when the day came and the time came I came online and I noticed all seem to be on quests and such, none of Embrace were online so I felt kinda not up for it.

I will do it next week, I was online for 20 minutes to check if anyone really wanted to do anything, but all seemed to be busy with their own stuff.

No one's else's fault here, just me not feeling right about it the other day.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 14 Sep 2016, 14:13

Speaking for myself here. Might not apply to others, whether or not they planned to attend.

The thing is, you didn't post the place where we would be meeting up at 21:00.

So instead of idling uselessly in a city, I decided to take Garrshammer, ride around and herbalize the Broken Isles bare, because Thelarwen needed a huge stack of flowers for her inscription studies. Had I received a ping "we are meeting in Stormwind/Tanaris/Shattrah/Borean, get yer arse there!" I'd of course have parked Garr, logged Thel and skedaddled over.

Then again, it seems that most people are still busy with leveling, questing and dungeonating. I think there's a certain ideal time range between "too busy with new content" and "too bored so I'm unsubscribing" where people would go "hey, let's join an event". But this might not just be right now.
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 14 Sep 2016, 17:28

Yeah, I know, Was thinking of a meet N greet kind of event at first, but then when time came i thought it wouldn't appeal much in contrast to new content
So next week a medium RP level event, that will start at 21:00 at the thousand needles (if it's phased please let me know so I shall change the place)

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 06 Oct 2016, 06:05

People, I shall restart my events beginning November, during October I have too many family stuff and RL stuff to be able to properly focus on it.
Also with my new independent job that I started it requires a lot more attention at the beginning, to market it and all that.
I'll keep you updated here when I can

Tormeron
The soup master

Previous

Return to Events.