Induction into the Circle

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 15 May 2014, 12:27

Induction into the Circle

Greetings friends!

I am posting here an event in the distant future that gomababe plans.

The event shall take place around the 30th of May

This event is meant to be a sort of initiation of a druid into the circle, so, it's requested that you'll bring a druid or a character that relates to that stuff.

The basic idea of the event is for blessings to be bestowed on Tibbie as he enters the circle and Tibbie reading an oath and pledge to the circle.

Anyone volunteering apart from me to write down a blessing speech or just a short blessing to Tibbie.

"It's not often a Night elf child grows into adulthood due to our longevity we are in no hurry to make offsprings" ~ Arthuron breedleaf
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Finna » 15 May 2014, 12:35

Sounds like a very nice event :) keep us posted! And the event too ;)

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 15 May 2014, 16:11

I will do :). Obviously the date is subject to people being able to attend so just let me know what day in that week would work best if you want to come.

Spent most of today's downtime writing up the oath that Tibbie is going to pledge. I will be asking my partner if it is appropriately thematic and what changes I need to make as he has a flair for this sort of thing :p
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 22 May 2014, 19:55

For me thursday would be the best
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 May 2014, 21:09

Yah, I could probably roll with Thursday. Just decide and I'll pop it up on the calendar.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 22 May 2014, 23:53

There may or may not be a badger present, I have no idea.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 23 May 2014, 06:00

Thursday it is then. My openraid group have changed to a Monday/Tuesday for their raid nights now so that will not be any problem whatsoever. I will be levelling Tibbie up over this weekend in preparation (not that she has much more to go now ;))
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Finna » 23 May 2014, 07:35

I will try to make it with my druid, Rainsong :)

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Equanimity » 23 May 2014, 12:31

I have a druid that lingers on the Sha'tar - but seeing as the realms are coalessed - that will work.
Equanimity
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 25 May 2014, 18:01

Tibbie has finally reached the big 60 and also has a new look especially for the event :).
Tibithea
Rhymer

Next

Return to Events.