At long last..... A guild meeting.

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Aroona » 12 Jan 2015, 04:51

if we can get everyone into one Garrison around the long table it'd be like a real meeting and kinda cool. If there's an inn we'll have a pub on site too.
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 12 Jan 2015, 06:45

Every Monady I guess? Must I come to guild Meeting?

__
Sunday 25th oki. got it *nod nod with ears that wobble*
Last edited by Ajulae on 12 Jan 2015, 11:34, edited 1 time in total.
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Gergel » 12 Jan 2015, 09:04

Alwynn wrote:As for the location, as much as I love Stormwind, there's a big world out there sooooo anywhere but Stormwind please :p

Just outside the gates of Stormwind then!

Ajulae wrote:Every Monady I guess? Must I come to guild Meeting?

Are you sure that you're responding to the correct topic? No one said anything about a Monday. It's Sunday the 25th, and because we have guild meetings quite rarely these days -- yes, attending is highly suggested.

That is to say: if you cannot be online because of personal / RL matters, that is entirely understandable and no one will look down upon you for that. But being online and just idling in Stormwind, leveling, or running a dungeon/raid while a meeting is taking place, that is less... polite.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 12 Jan 2015, 09:28

Guild meeting! sweet!

Suggested spots:
There is the big back area of Stormwind (where the lake is, behind the keep)
Ironforge (this City is half empty mostly and there are a lot of places that we can do it at)
Dwarf/Gnome Starting place, (there is there a nice place to meet and it's mostly empty from people that will bother) <- Preferred

apart from that all i can say is Yay! guild meeting, was about to ask when is the next one.

Serendipity welcome to the necromancer's club, we've got jackets :Q
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 12 Jan 2015, 10:50

Aroona wrote:if we can get everyone into one Garrison around the long table it'd be like a real meeting and kinda cool. If there's an inn we'll have a pub on site too.

As far as I know, the chairs in Draenor are still bugged; You sit inside them rather than on them. The high seat in the garrison also has a weird invisible box around it, so you can't just manually sit on it either, and the box ruins your view when sitting on(in) it.

It's a bit of a shame, cus the Garrison would be an excellent location.
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 12 Jan 2015, 11:48

I might go flying around Azeroth/Outlands and see what I can find. :3
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Aroona » 12 Jan 2015, 12:19

Lilandris wrote:
As far as I know, the chairs in Draenor are still bugged; You sit inside them rather than on them. The high seat in the garrison also has a weird invisible box around it, so you can't just manually sit on it either, and the box ruins your view when sitting on(in) it.

It's a bit of a shame, cus the Garrison would be an excellent location.

Could use the outside around the fountain too
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 12 Jan 2015, 12:29

True, I'm not saying the chair issue rules out garrisons at all. Just that the optimal location within the garrison isn't as optimal as it should be :p
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 12 Jan 2015, 12:51

Can we please make use of in-game calendar?
Set up recurring events like meetings and such. You are able to copy paste events so not to hard after the first one :)
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Claresta » 12 Jan 2015, 13:42

I'm sure the guild meeting will go on the in-game calender soon.

We are making some more use of that as the Traest Trials and old achievement runs are already on the calender for this coming Sunday.

The general rule of thumb we use for Tormerons events is that he does one every Tuesday at 21:00 server time unless he specifically writes on here that he cannot.

I'll have to look around in game for places I'd like to have a guild meeting. Although they will probably be in the middle on nowhere.
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

PreviousNext

Return to Events.