Suggestion box

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Claresta » 05 Nov 2014, 13:55

I joined in on the Dalaran event on the 04/11/2014 and had fun.

I'll give it a 7, that's a safe number isn't it? When my Doc a few weeks ago asked me on a scale of 1-10 how much pain my stomach and back was in I said 7 too. That seems to be a good number for Renal Colic (Kidney Stones) I reckon. Very safe number all round.

I liked the early part of the event the most, when we were investigating the disappearances. I'm not sure if the name Popo (I reckon if Dippy was around we may have also bumped into RawrRawr and Kinky Inky) or the initials T.R was supposed to help move us along in anyway but things resolved themselves pretty well anyway.

I enjoyed watching Zeneth struggle with a rat and his clear disgust of seeing a mouse crawl out of what looked like a dead fellow at the time. I felt Roo shined the brightest this night which seemed pretty perfect to me.

*** Usual Gergel-like disclaimer about if I didn't enjoy them then I wouldn't go. I always look forward to them. ***

I just don't have much feedback to give on this one.
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Topic/Postby Aroona » 05 Nov 2014, 17:09

1. Mystery in Dalaran

2. 8/10 Really enjoyed the event, and would like to do similar Mystery solving events in future, not to say I don't like monster hunting either.

3. I liked the change of pace and skill set, and the clues almost leading one way but finding out more and having the story go another.

5. The distracting sounds made things interesting, so that the whole group didn't crowd around one area for too long
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 05 Nov 2014, 17:21

Okay, why 8/10, what didn't you like? i would like to know, the good parts im glad you loved, but question is, what wasn't right for you?

(thanks for that nice grade!)

Claresta, some "clues" were not clues at all, just a usual that were left behind in the run away from the mice and rats, if you haven't noticed, Mr Popo was meant to be a funny thing, (mr popo is a character from dragon ball Z and i always find him to have a funny name)
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 05 Nov 2014, 17:50

Hm, shame I missed. Thanks for nothing, work!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Aroona » 05 Nov 2014, 18:13

Tormeron wrote:Okay, why 8/10, what didn't you like? i would like to know, the good parts im glad you loved, but question is, what wasn't right for you?

(thanks for that nice grade!)

No problem. I can't really say I disliked anything from the event, but that's personal preference I suppose.
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 05 Nov 2014, 19:24

Fair enough
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 23 Feb 2015, 13:32

Gergel is giving me feedback after every event and thus I'm adjusting certain things after he gives me the feedback but what about the rest of you.
Feedback on the expedition north so far, anyone?
below are some answers that can help me if you answer them after every event:

1. What event are you giving feedback to? (some minor description if no name was given to the event)

2. From 1 to 10 how fun was the event for you? (1 being horrible, 10 being out of this world)

3. What parts of the event did you like most? (not about the RP that went on, but about the event itself, my descriptions etc.)

4. What parts of the events did you find to be lacking or bad? (not about the RP that went on, just the event itself)

5. Rp-wise, what went well in your opinion? what parts do you think should be used again?

6. RP-wise, What went badly, or felt lacking? what parts do you think should be removed forever or less?

7. Anything else you wish to add

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Aroona » 23 Feb 2015, 15:42

1. What event are you giving feedback to? (some minor description if no name was given to the event)
Northrend Ex
2. From 1 to 10 how fun was the event for you? (1 being horrible, 10 being out of this world)
3. What parts of the event did you like most? (not about the RP that went on, but about the event itself, my descriptions etc.) Being in an area we've not really rp'd in before. Trying to keep it liniar, as if we never left in the first place.

4. What parts of the events did you find to be lacking or bad? (not about the RP that went on, just the event itself) Not so much exploring as I thought there'd be, and as fun as fighting and solving mysteries is I can't help but feel we're going a bit Scooby Doo with our rp's. As in covering familiar ground frequently.

5. Rp-wise, what went well in your opinion? what parts do you think should be used again?
I think adding companion npc's was a nice touch, and the riddle skeleton was fun to talk to.

6. RP-wise, What went badly, or felt lacking? what parts do you think should be removed forever or less?
Saving the world is fun and all but there's lots of content in game that gives a similar feeling, some more social aspects feel like a welcome break between life threatening situations. Fighting's not much of a challenge anymore.

7. Anything else you wish to add
Personally I'd like to see a slow background build up for a major threat while the forefront of the event being seemingly more social, perhaps training/sparring or more general meetings. Perhaps pairing or grouping up characters that don't often work together for smaller missions in between larger events.
Aroona wrote:All music needs more cannons
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 23 Feb 2015, 15:49

Now that is a very helpful feedback! thanks!

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 23 Feb 2015, 16:05

I fully agree with point 6 and 7 in Aroona's post. :D
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

PreviousNext

Return to Events.