Ajulae's Quest (Closed)

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 08 Jan 2015, 02:20

Ajulae's Quest (Closed)

Intro:Working for Miss Serendipity and others within the guild, but in her free time managed to have a hour or so job at the Inn, over hearing a lovely chap talk about the portals lay lines that connect to the Medivh's tower. The stranger spoke about a Troll artifact that would go for a lot of money. This came clear to Ajulae, as her passed employer(Johnty Gruth) was a talker often talking about such things, and learning a lot, her 'obeying' nature just made her take it all in. The tale goes that the trolls made this to worship a Loa, but in fact shifted into a gem that was able to hold arcane, store it if you will... Something the Alliance can use and aid them with the Portal problem the Magi have, Or be a lovely gift? Or be sold for a lot of money on the black trade market.
There might be more like this?
Might be when the Trolls Became Elves?
Time will tell...

Ajulae Wrote the letter to the guild and placed a poster up...

(Letter:)

"After over hearing a Trader talk about lay lines and a troll town just south of dusk wood, I think this can be of worth to us... can we meet to talk about it?
It is a Few troll artifacts that mark the birth of my race, if what my past employer is correct...

*A doodle of an odd leaf.*

Lovingly
-Ajulae

__
Passed events: 2015/01/15(These would be writen tales by Ajulae. A Journal if you will.)

A few friends and I went out to find the stone, along the way they met a Troll scout with reports that seemed to be connected to Stormwind south wall. Then dealing with the troll, without blood, Sharh, and friends all on one forty year old bridge plank ended them up in the river below. Then a quick break, to our pleasure we met a Priest, lovely old worgen. Then a a swift move to the troll camp, and faced with a giant troll warped with shadow magic. The old worgen in danger, but saved by the hero Traest, And with the collective help of stabs and Claw, the beast was taken down, and the trolls ran in fear from only seeing Claraa in red and slicing the giant's neck. Soon after A shadow figure pooffed up and the articar showed.. after a few odd playing with magic by the priest, I have given it to him, Better in his hands than a mage now. *A crossed line about: "Lovely -Tea" *

___
Last edited by Ajulae on 02 Feb 2015, 15:28, edited 8 times in total.
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 08 Jan 2015, 10:05

Looking good!
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 08 Jan 2015, 10:54

Tormeron does events with a similar gameplay style all the time. Events thread (where the events are being organized). Recap stories thread (where you can catch up on what's been happening on the more serious type of events). I think most of us are quite familiar with them. We don't do /rolls very often though, usually Tormeron (the GM) just decides whether a hit was successful or not.

When it comes to /rolling for success/failure, I hope that you will consider additional factors, for example a battle-hardened death knight going toe-to-toe with an opponent should have a much greater chance of hitting and doing damage (but also smaller chance of fully dodging incoming attacks), compared to a leisurely noblewoman spellcaster who happens to be tagging along but hanging back.

In any case, I've been attending Tormeron's events for ages and I'm definitely looking forward to yours, Ajulae.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 08 Jan 2015, 11:47

The Emotes are with in your hands to make, depending on your character, the rolls is to keep you on your toes and so on. So the DK can get hit, but will be nothing but a winded slap coming from a goblins swing, that is in your hands to determine from the emote of the boss and so on.
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 08 Jan 2015, 17:01

Gergel wrote:In any case, I've been attending Tormeron's events for ages and I'm definitely looking forward to yours, Ajulae.

I knew it! i knew you had someone else :Q
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 08 Jan 2015, 17:15

*flex*
There's plenty of Thelarwen to go around.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Lilandris likes this post.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Aroona » 08 Jan 2015, 20:01

looking good I'd be happy to join in
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 09 Jan 2015, 01:17

Yep, looking forward to take part in this.
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Enlayne » 09 Jan 2015, 10:44

For me it will greatly depend on the date and time, but I'm definately interested. :)
Enlayne

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 09 Jan 2015, 11:33

I am not hasty on a date, I am thinking a Friday/sunday around there.. maybe a Thursday?
Ajulae
Servant

Next

Return to Events.