The First Strike

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Traest » 28 Jan 2015, 00:34

The First Strike

(Searching through your pack for some provisions, you find a plain envelope. Upon opening it, you find a letter addressed to you)
Please forgive the intrusion. I had to make sure that only you found this letter.

After making it through the Tanaan Jungle, the local Draenei have proven to be invaluable allies. The Alliance now has a stronghold, establishing our foothold here in Draenor. The walls are built, the troops are ready. The Iron Horde cannot cross over to Azeroth. However, we can not sit behind our walls, and wait for the attack. Now is the time to strike.

We need to fortify our position. Shadowmoon Valley is unsafe. The Shadowmoon Orcs still seek to wield the power of the Nether. Velen gave them a chance to turn back from their dark path, but they rejected it. Alliance efforts have pushed the Shadowmoon Orcs back to the Fortress of Anguish, but this is not enough. I have information that Warlord of the Shadowmoon, Ner'zhul, is planning some sort of ritual. Exactly what, my sources couldn't say. Whatever he is doing, he must be stopped. The Nether has twisted him to it's own ends, and he must be stopped.

I have selected you for a small strike force to infiltrate the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, and put a stop to Ner'zhul's plans. If you will answer the call, meet me under the shade, where the cinders settle, in the twilight before Elune

~T

=============================================================================

RnP goes Heroic! POWER UP! This is an RP instance run :D Next time I'm logged on, I'll be in-game inviting everyone on the list over on the Instance Team thread. We're doing Heroic Shadowmoon Burial Grounds. Item Level for Heroics is 610, so hopefully we won't be excluding anyone!

My aim is to arrange the Instances in a storyline order, so we can run through them in character. Should make for some good stories at the next pub meet!

For those who don't want to spend time working out the cryptic meeting clues, I'll post them up Friday :D
3 people like this post.
Traest
Will stab things for gold

Topic/Postby Aroona » 28 Jan 2015, 06:26

o3o you have my attention
Aroona wrote:All music needs more cannons
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 28 Jan 2015, 15:51

You got a Healer! \o
Ajulae
Servant

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 30 Jan 2015, 11:28

Armored sister will tank and/or chop!
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Aroona » 30 Jan 2015, 11:36

I'll do some big kitty damage, I don't think I can tank all that well but I can stand in if we're missing one.
Aroona wrote:All music needs more cannons
Aroona
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Traest » 30 Jan 2015, 17:24

If I've missed anyone on the invitation, I humbly apologise!

We meet at Sunday, 1900, server time. The place? Embaar village!

Roo, if you'd like to try tanking, I don't mind at all.
Traest

Topic/Postby Norilsk » 31 Jan 2015, 14:30

Me me me!
Norilsk

Topic/Postby Traest » 31 Jan 2015, 16:25

Sorry, Norilsk! I'll send you an invite when I get home. It's the principle :P
Traest

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 01 Feb 2015, 08:38

I can't make it today, sorry
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Traest » 01 Feb 2015, 15:59

Norilsk, I can't send you an invite : /

But you know the time and place to meet.

No problem, Torm, there'll be more!
Traest

Return to Events.