Sunday short event

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 28 Jun 2015, 21:21

Sunday short event

Hey friends,

After a long absense from being online in WoW, I'm suggesting a special sunday thing to start.

Since I know I won't log in too often without a purpose onto WoW I'm proud to present:

Sunday short event - it means Sunday will be a day when we shall do all kinds of short events, might be RPed timewalking (someone telling the story as we move deeper into the dungeon, making it epic)
Might be a short dungeon, might be an RP event, or might be something I think is worth visiting or seeing in the world.

These events won't have long stories to them, they are basically just there for the evening's fun.

I've tried a while back sunday RP events, but that didn't go too well since there aren't many who want 2 serious RP in a week's time.

Unless i see no one is willing, we shall begin the week to come.

each event's end shall be given to a short voting of what kind of event is for next week. the more the merrier.

Double post merged on 28 Jun 2015 22:21

the timewalking events shall be sign up in advance and if there is an open spot you are free to join at the last moment, first to log in to fill the space is the one to join (so there won't be any fights over it).
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 29 Jun 2015, 12:03

Nice idea. I like it.

Though if I may: If the attendance is lacking, don't throw the idea in the trash, just try again some other time. A lot of us seem to be on a WoW hiatus lately.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 29 Jun 2015, 14:03

Not throwing it unless i get various negative feedback from people, I haven't stopped doing my Tuesday events just cause of low attendance sometimes.

I did stop doing specific kind of events due to lack of interest or bad feedback
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Finna » 09 Jul 2015, 13:45

Sounds like a fun idea :)

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 12 Jul 2015, 16:31

*bumps* reminder tonight!

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Finna » 12 Jul 2015, 22:20

*Slams head into keyboard* I completely forgot! :(

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 13 Jul 2015, 10:24

No problem, only Serend came on and one embrace member, next week better luck!

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Finna » 13 Jul 2015, 11:40

I' ll hang up a note!

Btw I' ll have a look at organising a new Evening at the Forge again too, it's been quite awhile already.

Finna
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 30 Aug 2015, 12:45

This upcoming Sunday (not today) a RP event visiting the ruins of the lich king citadel.
Depending on the people's wish, we might not do the complete raid or not do all rooms, this is an RP event.

The bosses there will not "really" be there, we might fight them, but they are RPwise a different undead or so in order to keep the storyline intact.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 06 Sep 2015, 16:42

Reminder: event tonight

Tormeron
The soup master

Next

Return to Events.