Tormeron's events guidelines

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 16 Sep 2015, 09:41

Tormeron's events guidelines

Greetings friends,

This guide is more for new members of Rhyme to understand how my events work, though they aren't complicated it still seems weird the first time.

So here are a few explanations / guidelines for the events:

1. every RP event's party shall be converted to a raid for RP guiding purposes

2. Stuff that happens to the party, descriptions shall be written in the Raid channel by Tormeron (or alts)

3. Attempts to hit your character are just attempts and you decide when it hits you, same applies the other way, if you try to cut a snake you should "/me attempts to cut the snake's head off"

4. If the party is really big and need to use the raid chat to say something, do so, but please don't hog the channel since it confuses me while running the event.

5. Most events are Light medium RP levels, Light means mostly funny stuff, things are taken very lightly and more silly stuff is tolerated during the event (by silly stuff i mean doing things that have nothing to do with the event itself)

6. Some events I require GHI (gryphonheart Items) in order to add another dimension to the Roleplaying such as scrolls or items you find while on the RP event.

7. If the party is large I might miss some emotes you do in the lot of people talking and emoting, don't get mad, i don't ignore you, i just didn't notice, tell me i missed it and i shall try and react to it as well if it still applies.
Also, if you wish your emotes or sayings to matter keep close by to my character so i can actually get your say / emote

8. My RP events are open world based, meaning that the party chooses where to go at any moment, my character might suggest but never decides if the party would rather do something else. Also, my characters can be wrong since I RP them in a way that they don't know what will or not happen if they react in x or y way.

9. The most important rule: be nice, be friendly, come to have fun and have a good time RPing.

10. My events are open to everyone, some events relate to older events some are purely new, if you weren't at the old one, just try and catch up by listening to what is going on and reacting however you think is right.
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Traest » 16 Sep 2015, 11:16

11) Don't eat the soup.
3 people like this post.
Traest
Will stab things for gold

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 26 Sep 2015, 10:26

Traest on 16 Sep 2015 11:16 wrote:11) Don't eat the soup.

Quoted for truth
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 11 Oct 2015, 09:20

Rules for Instance RP:

While we are doing these runs all bosses or mobs are not the original ones that you actually are fighting but alternatives I shall present as part of the RP as to avoid world lore and time conflicts.

This is an RP run meaning that we might not finish the instance if the RP seems to have encompassed all we wanted to do.

Although this is an RP run, the rules of loot are thus: need before greed and if there is anything meant for transmog it shall be considered as greed and not need.

If there is any issue that arises during the run that doesn't sit well with you, please notify me and i shall try to find a way to make it suitable for all.

Last of all but most importantly, come with the desire to have fun and RP.
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to Events.