Moonrise

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 28 Apr 2019, 20:15

I've been invited to a thingy (Game of Thrones, the board game) next Sunday, so I should still make it with a bit o' luck.

I'm likely to die horribly.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 30 Apr 2019, 08:56

Has someone picked up the administrative bit? Talked to a speaker for the day?
Anything you'd like a hand with? :)
Dawnie - Dawnblade
DeeDee - Deathknight Dawnblade

Alts including, but not limited to:
Softfur, Mellifera, Kurenai, Shalla, Morrowlight, Kitten, Moontooth, Belorei, Alleycat
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 30 Apr 2019, 20:45

Dawnblade wrote:Has someone picked up the administrative bit? Talked to a speaker for the day?
Anything you'd like a hand with? :)

Not yet, been barely online these last 2 weeks. I'll check with Laelanthar later who mentioned he'd want to join again. Also thanks Cherwina, that would be most helpful! No obligations of course :)

Actually it might be a good idea to get a bit of an 'admin crew' together. We don't necessarily need to plan a lot (dunno what you think, but I liked the idea of that open RP and free for all), but it would be nice if we can coordinate that someone would be around, even if it is just to keep an eye on things.
Will be online in a bit and see what I can do! :)

Double post merged on 30 Apr 2019, 20:44

Alright - an easy tool to make it easier to quickly arrange things for a group of organizers:

channel: /Moonrise

Hopefully helps us coordinating to have someone around as event host each first sunday of the month, and maybe coordinate special event ideas and such!
Please join if you fancy to keep the event ball rolling and help organize it OOC and/or IC!
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 30 May 2019, 17:13

Hey, not seen any chat about this since the last event. Is it this weekend coming? I can be around for it but will not be able to hang around long either side of the actual prayer if it is.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Previous

Return to Events.