Moonrise

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 30 Mar 2019, 21:40

Think you'll be reprising your part next week too, Cherwina? :)
Holler if you need a hand with anything!
Dawnie - Dawnblade
DeeDee - Deathknight Dawnblade

Alts including, but not limited to:
Softfur, Mellifera, Kurenai, Shalla, Morrowlight, Kitten, Moontooth, Belorei, Alleycat
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 31 Mar 2019, 19:51

Uh yes! Next sunday April 6th - first sunday of the moon! I'd be also positing it on the forum to make people aware :)

Cherwina wrote:It was really fun. I miss going to events like this too. Never thought I'd be in the spotlight at one as I'm a very timid person. As I mentioned in the chat, doing this left me shaking when I sat back down with everyone else but it was worth it to see people enjoying some RP :)

Last month your speech was really wonderful - totally hit the Moonrise spirit! :) But I can really understand that public speaking even in WOW is scary.. Just in case you feel like doing it again, I think people would love it, but I totally understand when you rather just be one of the crowd :)
Dawnblade likes this post.
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 01 Apr 2019, 10:39

I'd be really up for saying a prayer again but I'm spending this weekend with my girlfriend and we'll be mid way through travelling home when Moonrise happens. I will definitely be back for the next one though.
Dawnblade likes this post.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 01 Apr 2019, 22:41

Ah of course! Shame you are missing it, but a RL weekend away sounds much nicer :)
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 08 Apr 2019, 09:36

Another lovely moonrise.
So nice to see this tradition come back into the game. :)
Dawnie - Dawnblade
DeeDee - Deathknight Dawnblade

Alts including, but not limited to:
Softfur, Mellifera, Kurenai, Shalla, Morrowlight, Kitten, Moontooth, Belorei, Alleycat
Lilandris likes this post.
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 08 Apr 2019, 22:42

That was a really great turnout yesterday! And to my surprise a complete Nelf majority (except Nataari and later Maestus everyone was Kal'Dorei). Here's to another Moonrise!

Next one: Sunday May 5th ! :)
(I must add I will probably not be around for that one because RL plans, but happy to promote it before)
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 09 Apr 2019, 07:29

D'oh, something came up and it slipped my mind. I'll be there in May!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 09 Apr 2019, 10:05

I'm glad it had good attendance. I will be there for the May one. Let me know if you need a hand :)
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 25 Apr 2019, 20:26

Hello peeps :)

So following our new setup, the next Moonrise would be next sunday, May 5th!
As it happens, I am most likely unable to attend, as my boyfriend is over visiting (considering the boyfriend is Perlin, there's still the off chance I might briefly log, but can't really commit) , but thought I'd already put the news out there :)
Still happy to make a post on the forums, but would be nice if someone else could keep an eye on newcomers, channel and the event itself on the day? :)

This is actually the first of a few I'm going to miss.. Starting June 1st I'll have a mini-sabbatical and go off for some RL explorations for 1 1/2 months, so also no Nataari during the next 2 Moonrises most likely
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 26 Apr 2019, 10:43

I will be around for it this time! I'll see what I can do with regards to being there for newcomers etc. I cannot guarantee anything though.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

PreviousNext

Return to Events.