A Dulvarinn RP event

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 17 Mar 2019, 21:45

A Dulvarinn RP event

Hi!

So, Dawnblades "sister", (not blood related but grew up at the same orphanage), got a letter last week from someone named "Dulvarinn".
It was a Nightelf druid that had stubled upon a bit of an apple mystery.

Long story short, a player that I have no idea who he/she is, had mailed a few people, that had shown up at previous RP events and just had a bit of prepared RP for us last monday.
It was lots of fun and really well prepared.
Tomorrow he/she is doing another one, but when I checked in with him/her tonight ... Can I just assume it's a dude? I don't know but it's tiresome to write he/she all the time...
So he noted that he hadn't got may replies this week.
Last week we were... ahm... 8 or 9? I think?

I offered to drop a line here and since he agreed: Here's the line!

So, If you have an hour or two and are up for some RP tomorrow night (Monday March 18) at 20:00 server time, then there will be a Druid in the Dalaran (Broken Isles) Greenhouse named Dulvarinn who has come across something troublesome involving fungus.

I have no idea what he has planned, but it was fun last week, so I intend to come by with Kitten.

Oh, for those who haven't met Kitten:
She and Dawnblade grew up at the same orphanage, but Kitten was initially saved and raised by a Moonstalker Matriarch (Big Cat) and she kept running off back to her cat-mom "Moontooth" a lot so she was raised about 50/50 by the cat and the orphanage.
Dawnblade and her used to be really tight, but they have drifted apart since Dawnie's split when she became Dawnie and Dee-Dee. (Mostly because Kitten has tried to kill Dee-Dee on sight a few times, beliving that she is a scourge doppleganger)
Kitten is nice, but a bit feline in her ways and not really socially competent.

If you want a reason for showing up:
Dawnblade helped Kitten to write her latest response-letter to Dulvarinn, (Cause Kitten is not great with reading/writing), and she's a little bit worried that Kitten might be getting in trouble... Again...
So she asked you if you could go and keep an eye on her, in case she needs help.

TLDNR Summary:
Someone with a Nelf Druid "Dulvarinn" is hosting some RP monday night 18 March 20:00 Servertime
Was good stuff last week. Kitten will attend. You can totally come too! :)
Dawnie - Dawnblade
DeeDee - Deathknight Dawnblade

Alts including, but not limited to:
Softfur, Mellifera, Kurenai, Shalla, Morrowlight, Kitten, Moontooth, Belorei, Alleycat
Jhalil likes this post.
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 18 Mar 2019, 10:42

I might be able to make it. I only have Cherwina able to get there but I might be able to get Kathia there in time (she's just finished the Demon Hunter intro).
Dawnblade likes this post.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 Mar 2019, 22:48

Wellp, that was definitely worth the effort to get to. Nice to see a good group of RPers stomping around.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 19 Mar 2019, 01:28

I enjoyed it. It was a good excuse to bring out someone other than Cherwina for a change.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 19 Mar 2019, 12:16

I was actually planning on burying Kitten, even though she is one of my favorite characters, cause I figured it wasn't financially motivated to keep up two accounts and Kitten is on the account that would be frozen.
But then my old post about the moonrise caught on and now there's these RP mondays so now I guess I'll keep that account around for a while yet. :)
Maybe I should put some effort on leveling up Moontooth too, cause right now, she can't follow Kitten everywhere.
Dawnie - Dawnblade

Softfur, Mellifera, Kurenai, Shalla, Morrowlight, Kitten, Moontooth, Belorei, Alleycat
Jhalil likes this post.
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 20 Mar 2019, 01:15

I got one as well on Nataari! Was so excited and intrigued, unfortunately monday nights is a no for me due to an ongoing RL commitment (*cough*.. that sounds way too serious. A regular D&D night ;-) )
So excited to hear you are involved too, as i had no idea what it was about! Really hope there will be another one..!
Have actually never met /heard of Dulvarinn before. Absolutely love the idea and initiative!
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 20 Mar 2019, 08:21

He's hosting another one on Monday 25th (20:00 server time)
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... umbo/36992
Dawnie - Dawnblade

Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 20 Mar 2019, 11:41

I should be home a little earlier that Monday, so will try to attend. Which character I bring will depend on where you are at the time (I brought Isilae last time because her hearthstone was still set to Exodar :D)
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 20 Mar 2019, 23:44

Monday... D: D: D:

Ah, such is life. Hope it will be great! So nice to see RP springing up again!
Jhalil

Topic/Postby Juste » 25 Mar 2019, 09:29

Today should be the event again!
Stand your ground, child, keep your senses. The pain is fleeting, but victory is forever.
Juste

Next

Return to Events.