Share your transmog

Perhaps you've written a guide on a class or profession you want to share. Maybe you're an expert on mods and addons and want to share a guide you've made. If so, here's the place to do it!

Topic/Postby Juste » 09 Mar 2016, 18:27

"Argent Avenger wargear"

Sideview which actually shows the weapon.

Gear is Brighthelm of justice, Justicar Shoulders, Gloves from SW Cataclysm gear vendor and pants and gloves are from Dalaran PvP vendor. Belt is crafted Cataclysm pvp gear and the weapon is crafted and upgraded WoD 2h weapon.
Last edited by Juste on 10 Mar 2016, 20:58, edited 2 times in total.
Stand your ground, child, keep your senses. The pain is fleeting, but victory is forever.
Juste

Topic/Postby Gergel » 09 Mar 2016, 19:13

It would appear that, the first post notwithstanding, this thread can be renamed to "Share your Argent transmog". ;)
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Sarawr likes this post.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 14 Mar 2016, 16:17

pathstalker.png
Outfit for a druid.
pathstalker.png (169.72 KiB) Viewed 20986 times
Here is another, which I call Pathstalker. Planned it for my druid. Usable by rogues and monks as well, especially if there is no need for the off-hand frill.

Double post merged on 14 Mar 2016 17:17

cleric of the shattered sun.png
cleric of the shattered sun.png (142.62 KiB) Viewed 20979 times

And another, for any race. Image shows draenei but the outfit page has blood elf there. I have also updated the previous post links to the outfit pages, and if you want to look at more outfits I have created on WoWhead, check this link.
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 24 Mar 2016, 12:03

I don't have names for my mogs, but I guess that will change in Legion. Anyway, here's one of my more commonly used sets for Lil. The robe, gloves and the hood is from the End Time instances. The belt is from the Throne of Thunder set for priests. Mismatched because that belt has a book on it (so her Lightmancer book is there as it should be yadda yadda). I do have half a mind to get the heroic version of the belt, since it would match better for white sets.

The shoulders are the Ulduar tier shoulders for priest. I use these instead of the End Time shoulders because the fuckers never dropped for me back in Cataclysm, and I haven't bothered to go back for them since. Besides, I think these shoulders match just fine.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Sarawr likes this post.
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Juste » 02 Aug 2016, 09:50

Here is a little modified version to my previous Argent transmog which I just made up. I have been trying to build something which would look good with a spear.

It's the same transmog as my argent gear exept Helm is Pandaria PvP helm and Weapon is Spear of Xuen archaelogy find and Gloves are from the Butcher from Highmaul raid and the Tabard is Tabard of the Achiever.
Stand your ground, child, keep your senses. The pain is fleeting, but victory is forever.
Juste

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 03 Aug 2016, 00:10

A tip about transmog, especially on lower levels. It is wise to learn same look multiple times because of the level restriction. For example, I have a cloak that has five options it can be transmogrified as, and at level 54 my monk can only use one of them. Of course the level restriction is obsolete if you are at maximum level. I will share another transmog with you soon-ish as well. :)
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 03 Aug 2016, 21:25

What the hell? My transmog picture above has been altered o.O I thought I'd done a screeny but I guess I was wrong
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Juste » 07 Jun 2017, 21:50

Legion has some pretty cool armors with lots of gear having actual new models like chest pieces having additional blocks.

This is a mix of Trial of Valor gear and PvP gear which is a remodeled set from Burning Crusade. Horde has red version and Alliance has blue.

Lilandris likes this post.
Juste

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 15 Jun 2017, 23:16

That's some spiffy looking armour.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 13 Jul 2017, 14:32

Yeah that's really nice.
Lilandris
Lightmancer

PreviousNext